"uhm, i don't think so?" she said, wary at how the girl kept on examining her face.

"oh! i remember now."

silence.

"weren't you the girl with the celebrity, jung yerin, the other day?" eunbi almost dropped her phone in shock and panicked when the people around them started whispering and pointed their cameras at them. "or am i mistaken? i was there you know. you're really really pretty! do you think i can take a picture with you?" she laughed, sweetly sick.

eunbi felt her stomach tighten and almost puked. but she gave her a tight smile. "i wasn't with jung yerin the other day? you might have the wrong girl." she chuckled fakely.

"oh no, i'm sure i didn't. you have the same hairstyle, see?" she showed her the picture that someone took of them and smirked wickedly when she saw eunbi's mouth drop in realization.

"that's not me." she let out, panicked. "i don't even - i don't know her personally."

the girl was having fun at her reactions and the people was now taking pictures of her. muttering something alone the lines of her being beautiful and not what they expected her to be.

"eh. why are you lying? we all know about your relationship with her!~" she sing-songed. fuck, she must be a hater.

eunbi didn't know what to say in respons and she felt her mind shut down at her. "uhm."

the people around them we're now watching her like an animal in the zoo, taking pictures and videos of the whole situation. none of them helped or defended her. all they wanted was the drama surrounding them, at who she is.

all they're interested was this girl. who was somehow involved with one of the world's top celebrities. the pictures and videos they took we're going to be easy money if they sell it to the press.

they don't care if they ruin someone else's life or career. all they want is a new story to talk about, a new shit to gossip about.

the unknown girl was clearly having fun on interrogating her. what if she actually knew about their relationship? yerin's career will be over. and it's all because of her. everything is always her fucking fault.

the thoughts consumed her and she almost cried at thinking about yerin having to give up acting just for her. she already did it once with her reccomendation.

why can't they just fucking leave us alone?

eunbi stood up and faced the girl, glaring at her ferociously. "you know what? if you won't believe what i say then why would you ask? do you like harassing people just because of a rumor?" the girl's smile was wiped off of her face instantly, replacing it with a frown. "they're taking pictures of my face because of it. do you feel accomplished? that after this you're going to ruin someone's life? think about it." she finished, and went past her, stopping the taxi that was passing by.

when it stopped, she hurriedly went inside and told him the name of yerin's company, telling him to go there quick.

she was about to text yerin that she was coming over there (to hide) when notifications from her friends startled her. eunbi paled after seeing their messages.

seulgi :

holy shit? eunbi what's this oh my

[exclusive: is this jung yerin's infamous girlfriend?]

lisa :

eunbi where are you?? the crew are looking for you. is this what you're hiding from us?

she didn't answer any of them and cursed silently at how fast news travels in this goddamn country.

after a few minutes of silent driving with only faint playing of a pop song, they had arrived. eunbi gave him money immediately after and ran out the car, avoiding any curious looks she received.

when she's at the front door of the company, eunbi saw yerin talking calmly with her manager.

and when she looked at the side, god. she wished she never looked that way. a reporter caught her eye and whispered excitedly to her companion. soon, all of them we're chasing after her.

cursing, she asked the bodyguard to let her in.

"sir, please. i need to get in. it's urgent." she pleaded, finding yerin talking with someone other than her manager.

"i can't miss. is there any problem - oh, shit." he cursed when he saw the reporters with cameras waving at her direction and yerin's.

realization dawned in his face and gave her a visitor's pass at once.

he was a second too late.

"jung yerin! is this your girlfriend over here?" one of them shouted loudly enough to catch her attention. she looked confused at the amount of reporters and cameramen outside. it seemed like she didn't notice eunbi.

"kid, put this over your head and go inside quickly. cover your face." she nodded and took his jacket, sneakily passing by the doors and swiping the card.

when she was inside, she sighed in relief loudly and tugged the jacket to cover her face more. reporters seemed to notice her and started shouting more, approaching the glass doors and banging it.

security we're at that side at once and yerin's manager shielded her. but they weren't shouting just for the actress.

but the girl who was covering her face with a jacket.

"is that -?" donghyuk exchanged panic looks with tiffany.

"oh my god. eunbi." yerin whispered in fear. they were too far from each other and if she were to approach her, more scabdals will arise that the company would have to deal with. "they found her. oppa help her!" she exclaimed, voice getting higher.

donghyuk left her side and went over to the cowering girl, he was about to grab her wrist when someone did

the men were pointing a camera at her face, in which eunbi covered desperately by bowing her head and covering her face with her hair, jacket lying on the floor. their grip on both her wrist was tight as he asked her questions while holding a big camera.

"let me go!" she tugged her wrist at his hand and he didn't budge still asking her nonsense questions. "that hurts! let me go you bastards!" she shouted at his face but they still didn't let her go.

donghyuk called for more bodyguards as he saw her struggling. his eyes widened when one of them touched her. . . breast. it seemed like everyone saw it and the shouting stopped and he heard yerin's gasp of anger.

"you jerk!" eunbi shouted and twisted both her wrists, making them let go and shout in pain. she readied her fist and punched one square in the jaw sending him stumbling back, he clutched his camera tightly. "how dare you?!" she screeched and kicked the other in his shin making him howl loudly. both of them looked at her fearfully and eunbi growled, "if i ever see you in my face again, i'm kicking your ass to the fucking mars, you got that?!"

they both nodded and scurried away. security got a hold of them, grabbing their shoulders and dragging them out of the company.

eunbi picked the jacket and covered her face once again, eyes searching for a restroom. she locked eyes with yerin and mouthed 'help' before running off to the girls restroom in the corner.

yerin wasted no time and followed her there.