x. smile

❝Take my hand, Take my whole life too

❝Take my hand, Take my whole life too. For I can't help, falling in love with you.❞ Elvis Presley, I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI.

i like eunbi.

bitch what.

yerin looked like she was going to pass out. she went pale, her skin close to a bond paper at her new discovery.

of course it had to be her.

why.

"hey." she jumped, falling off the sofa with a loud thud. "i'm sorry! here, let me help you." eunbi says, pushing her hair out of her face and helping her stand up.

yerin's face heated up in embarrassment. she had always been a scaredy cat, she's scared of simple jumpscares and she has never been inside a horror house in her whole life (she had been dared once by her oldee brother with her cousin, hoseok but before both of them can even go inside, the two of them got scared of the receptionist that was dressed as a white lady (to be honest it wasn't their fault. she fucking appeared out of nowhere!) and both of them screamed so loud that people in line got scared. yerin's brother never dared both of them something that intense again.)

"i'm sorry for scaring you." eunbi mumbled.

"it's fine." yerin soothed the younger. "i was spacing out a bit and i get scared easily so it wasn't your fault." saying to an apologetic eunbi.

"anyway, i'm hungry!" she continues, changing the subject. this seemed to work and eunbi started talking about the food she made for her with an adorable smile to her face.

"-so i made some omelette. . ." the words seemed to die out when eunbi's fingers curled into her wrist, yanking her softly to show the food she has done. yerin praised her quietly and took a seat just as eunbi started pouring her some fried rice in her plate.

yerin stared at the younger's pretty face. her eyelids, her eyelashes, her nose, her lips. . .

oh.

". . .are you okay?" eunbi asks, halting her movements. her face morphs into a concerned expression. yerin looks away from her face.

"sorry."

"are you sure you're okay? you've been spacing out since we got back from the restaurant. did you eat something bad there?" eunbi questions her.

"'m fine." she reassured her and eunbi's eyes narrow suspiciously at her.

her lips look so soft i want to kiss her - oh my god what.

wHAT.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬