xiv. cry&smile

❝She acts like summer and walks like rain

❝She acts like summer and walks like rain.❞ Train, Drops of Jupiter

HWANG EUNBI.

eunbi stayed at home today, yerin insisted that she did and after the commotion yesterday, eunbi doubted yerin would even let her out of the house.

she was all alone in the spacious dorm room and she had nothing to do. even though yerin let her watch the tv and even told her she can borrow her laptop (with free wifi and everything). she did all the homework yerin gathered for her when she went back for lunch.

("oh, you're back." eunbi said, surprised. she put aside a book she took from yerin's library and gave the girl a quick hug. taking the plastic bag that she was holding.

"uh huh. i can't come home early today so i decided to eat lunch with you so i won't feel guilty that i didn't have lunch and dinner with you." yerin answered sheepishly, already taking off her coat and hanging it in the stand.

"but what are these papers?" eunbi asked, holding up the plastic bag and wiggling it a little bit. "they seem heavy, what're they for?"

"your future homeworks and the topics the teachers would discuss the next week. you can't really move much so i told them that you hurt your leg pretty badly and you have stomach ache and they gave me everything. your dance teacher told me she can move your deadline till next next week till your leg is healed properly and your stomach's all good." yerin explained, smiling up at her. she was already making lunch and eunbi set the papers in the sofa to help her put plates at the table.

"why would you do that? that just took more of your time?" yerin laughed and patted her in the head lightly.

"yewon got those for me. but i talked to your dance teacher and hoseok so they won't worry about you." she said, now stirring the soup she was making. "oh yeah, yewon's coming here later to keep you company. i have to go somewhere and it'll be probably late when i geg back so yewon might sleep over too. that okay with you?" yerin smiled again and kissed her cheek while pouring soup into the bowls.

"it's fine." eunbi mumbled, a blush rising in her cheeks.)

she was waiting for yewon to show up. the girl was a little late but eunbi didn't mind, she was going to keep her company anyway.

a loud knock coming from the door cut her off her thoughts. eunbi immediately stood up, smoothing down the wrinkles from her shirt.

"is this yewon?" she asked and a muffled 'yes' answered. eunbi unclocked the door and was met with a girl (that's probably younger than her, guessing from the adorable baby-face) with long wavy light brown hair.

yewon was holding some books with her and eunbi helped her take it to yerin's living room.

"oh, thank you." yewon said, smiling up at her before narrowing her eyes. "oh wow. you are pretty. yerin wasn't joking when she said you're very beautiful."