xl. smile

ARC 3: RAINBOW

❝My ordinary days, Turned into special days. Our hearts meet as one, As if they breathe together❞ GFRIEND, Rainbow

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI.

eunbi's tear ducts seem to have broken and she could not stop the tears of happiness that was flowing non-stop and was vaguely aware that yerin's neck was going to be sticky after.

"i'm sorry." she mumbled, hugging the taller lightly. "that you have to get all the hate because of me. everything is my fault. why do you have to love someone like me?"

she felt yerin stiffen above her and exhale. "like you?" she said exsaparated. "why do you always say it like loving you was a mistake? there is no one like you! you are the love of my life. and i would never replace you for anything. they can hate me all they want, but i would never stop loving you." she ended firmly, her hands still wrapped tight around eunbi's small waist.

"i hate you." the younger choked on her words, overcome with emotions."i hate that you love me. i can't - you're too out of my league. but i love you so damn much for me to stay away."

yerin laughed lightly, "it's okay. it can make up for the years you left me all alone in this messed up country." she felt eunbi sigh loudly at the mention of that and tapped her butt, the shorter squealing in surprise. eunbi looked up and yerin saw that her cheeks are a rosy hue. "come on, love. you need to eat. you're so thin!"

the taller pulled away and guided eunbi to sit at one of the chairs in the kitchen (eunbi was missing the warmth from yerin's body) and gave her a plate, spoon and fork.

"do you prefer chopsticks? i have a set over here, somewhere . ." she said after seeing that eunbi didn't do any movement to hold the two utensils.

"no, it's fine!" eunbi answered hastily, and picked it up. "i usually eat food with spoons and forks in america anyway."

yerin smiled awkwardly at her and put a big serving of rice on her plate. "oh. uh, what did you do in america? didn't you finish your studies there?" she asked and gave her strips of bacon, fried eggs and sausages on her plate.

"yeah." eunbi answered, suddenly feeling shy. "after i graduated from college, i started working immediately." you mean post videos on youtube.

"that's nice! how many years have you been working for your team? have you choreographed dances for other groups as well?" yerin asked excitedly, taking a seat in front of her and resting her head in her palm as she watched eunbi eat, smiling fondly.

"yeah, our team did. we made one for exo but that was a year ago." eunbi said. "how about the both of you? are the both of you forming an idol duo?"

the older shook her head. "the company wants us too. with other members that have more experience than us so they want us to practice with a dance team, that they think will improve our skills." she sighed. "i'm an actress. i can't sing and dance for my freaking life."