xxviii. cry

❝I love you so much that it hurts not having you by my side with each passing day; I miss you, I need you, I want you

❝I love you so much that it hurts not having you by my side with each passing day; I miss you, I need you, I want you.❞

HWANG EUNBI.

the sounds of people talking muted the loud clanking of the untensils that fell on the ground.

eunbi's face went from calm to immediate horror and panic.

eunhye didn't seem to mind and her happy face was still watching the video earnestly while resting her elbow on the broom.

"so, yerin, since most of the guests here are music artists, do you plan on releasing a song any time soon?" the other host asked while most the guests and the audience whooped.

yerin looked visibly flustered by the attention and flushed a bright pink. "the company is actually thinking of debuting me as a singer. but i have to take more lessons so when i debut my voice will be better and people would like to listen to it. so for now, acting is my main priority." she answered, flashing a perfected but sincere smile.

eunbi's mouth dropped in shock.

there she was, the love of her life, her baby, her ex.

yerin looked beatiful as always, her brown hair was past her shoulders and the bangs were parted to the side

yerin looked beatiful as always, her brown hair was past her shoulders and the bangs were parted to the side. she also wore a lavender top with a ribbon on the middle and a black skirt.

her make-up was done naturally and she looked like she wasn't wearing any at all.

she looked absolutely stunning. and eunbi found herself falling deeper.

in the four years they have seperated, she didn't try to contact the older nor ask about how she was doing. all the pictures that she had were stored in a box under her bed, unopened and dusty.

and seeing her like this so sudden made her want to cry or just lock herself in her room.

eunbi still loves yerin.

always will.

"hey eonnie!" eunhye called out, taking her eyes away from her phone. "you saw her right? what did you think about her? she's so freaking pretty - hey, why are you so pale?" her friend panicked, setting the phone on the table and examining her face.