Forever..

It had been 3 years since you had given birth to Rin.
"Rin, Sasuke it's getting late come inside now" you called for them. Sasuke came inside with Rin, Rin ran over to you "is she still sleeping?" You chuckled "Yes" he looked disappointed "she's always sleeping when will I be able to play with her" he rested his head on your arm looking down at Yukari. Your almost one year old daughter she had your eye colour with Sasuke's hair.
"Don't worry when she's older she'll be able to play with you" you smiled
"I'll get dinner ready" Sasuke kissed your forehead
Rin sat beside you asking to hold Yukari, you place her in his lap making sure her head was supported.
Rin giggled with excitement both you and Sasuke smiled.

Sasuke placed Rins food on the table and you took Yukari back so he could go and eat, Yukari was still asleep so you put her in the crib in your room. When you came back you and Sasuke sat at the table with Rin "you and Dad went over to Naruto's house this morning, it seems you and Boruto are getting along well" Rin put his fork down " Yeah it's fun! He told me Dad was Uncle Narutos rival"
"We were rivals and probably still are" Sasuke sighed thinking of the past.
"Boruto and I are rivals too" he grinned You looked over at Sasuke you both chuckled.
Later Sasuke put Rin to bed and joined you in your room.

You were sitting up breastfeeding Yukari, Sasuke undressed and slid into bed with you. His arm snaked around you and you rested your head on his shoulder "(YN)..I want to tell you how great full I am of you, you've given me two beautiful children I really don't know where I would be if I hadn't met you" your eyes watered at his sweet words "l love you Sasuke" your lips met as if it was the first time.

"You came back like you said" your voice warm and caring.
" I promise I'll never leave again" he kisses your hand. After Yukari finished you placed her back in her crib and snuggled up with Sasuke. He held you tight stroking your hair "(YN)-" you kissed him and he relaxed, you knew that since you had given birth to Rin and Yukari you had become a slightly weak, Sasuke had become over protective as he worried too much. Sasuke was an amazing father and you couldn't have asked for more...he was the love of your life.
"Sasuke..I'm always going to be by your side" Those words replayed over and over in Sasukes mind
He smiled kissing you gently.
"Forever.." he whispered against your lips, you brushed his raven hair away from his face admiring his features.

"Forever"

The end.

A/N: thank you sooo much for reading and voting 💫💫
I've got 2 more Sasuke x reader books on my pageee check them out if u want ❣️
Shoutout to bangtansjagiya_x  really helped me to continue writing the story 😊 ありがとう!