13

Sasuke POV
Siting up in my bed, I feel a warm presence next me, I look over my shoulder "fuck! I've really messed up" I see the messy pink haired girl warped up in the sheets. Her eyes flutter open "morning..Sasuke" she giggles kissing my shoulder
I was so angry yesterday, I didn't think about what I was doing. "You have to go Sakura, this was a mistake" the happiness in her eyes disappeared "it didn't feel like a mistake last night -" I cut her off "it was a mistake! Now get out!" I left her laying there and went into the shower...

After I had left my room, Sakura was in the kitchen with Karin. Karin was cooking, I walked over to the fridge "Sasuke you idiot..don't tell me you actually did anything with her" she whispered
"Hn" I replied Karin didn't need to be in my business, this wasn't any of her concern.
She sighed "I hope you didn't...after I finish making this I'll be back later" I looked at her, not really caring what she was saying. I sat on the couch and Sakura came and sat next me leaning on my chest. Why hadn't she left yet? "Sakura why are you still here?" She looked up "I can't leave yet until you've ate something" "I'm not hungry " she pouted and stood up "Don't worry I'll fix you something" did she not hear what I just said ?
By this time Karin had left, Sakura came back with the food, she placed it on the table in front of us.
We sat there in silence, I closed my eyes trying to zone out.

What I'm I going to tell (YN)? How is she going to react? Sakura's voice cut me out of my thoughts "Sasuke eat or your food will get cold"
"I told you I'm not hungry!" I shouted at her, she put her empty plate on the table looking away from me "I'm sorry...I have too many things on my mind right now" I closed my eyes back, I could hear her moving on the couch, and then I felt her hands on my leg and the unzipping of my trousers.. I opened my eyes, my eyebrow twitched with annoyance, she was on her knees with her face at my crotch "Sakura what are you doing?" She gave me a cheeky grin "helping you out...your stressed right?" Her hands shifted across the fabric of my trousers " Sakura Don't-" as I said this, the door of the compound swung open I looked over and (YN) walked in, my heart stopped when her eyes caught Sakura and I..

Back to you
You looked over at Sakura, disgust covered your face, what you had been dreading was true. You walked over to Sasuke he got up, his eyes searching yours. Just looking at him, you were angry but you still had that love for him in side your heart. "(YN) we should talk" you stayed silent and followed him to his room "(YN)..I fucked up yesterday, I should have listened to what you had to say and-"
You didn't let him finish "Sasuke the truth is..I slept in the same bed as Neji, nothing happened between us" "i should have listened to you and not that Hyūga bastard and I'm sorry (YN)" he brought you closer to him, it felt good being in his embrace again "Sasuke..tell me you and her didn't.."
Sasuke's eyes saddened he let you out of his embrace, he sits on the bed running his hands through his hair "(YN).." by the tone of his voice you knew what he was about to say "it was a mistake..I was angry and-" the hurt and pain came flooding back "I can't believe you Sasuke.." your eyes started watering, you walk over to the door, Sasuke reached his hand out and grabbed yours " (YN) don't leave please..I'm so sorry" his voice cracked "let go of me! We weren't even broken up but you sleep with that pinked hair bitch! You know what we're done!" You yanked your hand back running out of the room, you continued running out of the compound you didn't care where just as long as you didn't have to see him or her. You made it to the water fall training area.

You sat on the grass with your knees against your chest. It felt as through you were stabbed in the heart. "He can have that bitch" you breathed out, no matter how hard you try and hate him..you still loved him. "(YN) are you okay?" A hand touched your shoulder, your puffy eyes looked up, Neji stood there..another person you didn't want to see. "I'm fine" you looked away. He sat beside you and you shifted in the other direction. "(YN) are you upset about Sasuke?" You didn't answer him. "Im sorry (YN)" if it wasn't for him you and Sasuke would still be together, this thought mad you cry harder. He wrapped an arm around you and you leaned on his chest...