14

You woke up still in Sasuke's arms, he was still sound asleep. Carefully getting out from his grasp, you quietly sneak into the bathroom.

Not too long after Sasuke comes in, his clothes non existent.
"Sasuke?" Your face heats up and you cover yourself, as he's staring intently through the shower glass.
"(YN)" he gets into the shower "you've seen me naked and I've seen you.." he kisses your neck, your back facing his chest he wraps his arms around your torso.
You gasp "Sasuke..your.." you could tell his lower half had plans of its own. Sasuke smirks, he gently pushes on your back and you willingly bend over
"Let's try something different from last night" the hot water dripping down his body splashing against yours....

After your steamy shower with Sasuke.
Sasuke had cooked breakfast and you sat with him in your living room.
"(YN)..I want you to move in with me"
"Huh?" You weren't expecting him to say that, you had only just gotten back together.
"I want to take us seriously (YN) ..I love you" his hands intertwined with yours, Sasuke always had a way to warm your heart.
"I love you too" you leaned over kissing him lightly
"Sasuke..before we go any further what's your situation with S-sakura?" Just saying her name brought back those horrible memories and how much you were hurt by it.  He looked at his food
"We weren't anything after you and I broke up she just didn't go away..You know how she is" He half smiled
"Hmm okay" you raise an eyebrow, knowing that she probably will be hard to get rid of.
"Let's not worry about her"

Sasuke had some of your bags and you carried the rest..you didn't really own much, must of your stuff was clothes and ninja gear.
You opened the Uchiha compound door and made your way to his room. He helped you unpack "there are so many rooms in the compound" he tells you
You didn't understand why he was telling you this
"Yeah... is Karin still here?"
"Nah she's moved out" he pulls you closer to him
"What I mean by there being loads of rooms is....there's a lot of space for more Uchihas" his thumb caresses you cheek.
"Ohh" a pink tint dusts your cheeks "you want babies" you smiled "Yes" his lips fit yours perfectly
"Well I'll need a ring before that" you point to your ringless finger "anything for you" he kisses that same finger.

A month later..
You were pacing back and forth in the bathroom
"I know this isn't anything to be worried about, he would want this" you sigh looking down at the pregnancy test showing 2 lines. You knew Sasuke always wanted this but you...you wanted to be married first you've been waiting on him to purpose to you forever. A knock at the door brings you back to reality "(YN) you've been in there a for long time is everything okay?" "Ahh yeah I'm fine" you hide the pregnancy stick behind your back and open the door.
He stood in front of you, his shirt missing. He always seems to be clothes less around the house reminding you of how you ended up pregnant.
"You sure?" His hand rubbing the side of your arm
"Yeah" You look everywhere but him, he frowns and runs his hand further down your arm trying to hold your hand, the pregnancy test drops out of your hand and lands by your foot. Sasuke looks at it confused, he doesn't say anything while picking it up. He places it on the table near the bed.
"(YN).." he embraces you "your..pregnant, I'm going to be a dad.." you laugh into his chest "Yes.. and I'm going to be a mum" unexpectedly your eyes started watering "Sasuke we're going to have family" your voice slightly cracking, he wipes your tears away " I have something for you" he goes over to his desk, and pulls out a box...you knew what it was for and you cried even harder, he smiles opening it and placing the ring on your finger kissing you in the process. The ring had an elegant ruby at the centre with diamonds connecting it to the sliver band it was absolutely stunning.
Sasuke carried you over to the bed. "You want a wedding" you shook your head Yes and kissed him.