Chapter 1: New Beginnings

New York- July 13 2018:

Captain Marvel, recording into her walkie talkie: Mission Report - Day 128. I am undercover in New York. It's been exactly half a year since Nick Fury called for me... If anyone can hear me... please respond...

She walks through the streets, stopping at a huge monument. It is a statue of Black Panther, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Nick Fury and Maria Hill, inscribed: We never forget our heroes... In Honour of those who have fallen... Rest in Peace. There are small children who lay flowers by the statue, before members of the black order force them away. The Captain hears them scream and cry as they are hit and beat, but cannot do anything.

Captain Marvel: ...Please...

She walks through the streets. They seem empty and lonely. Everything is hauntingly perfect. Manicured lawns, rows of flowers, and happy, smiling people. Members of the black order, line the streets. They watch as people go by.

The walls are covered in propaganda. Posters that read: Perfection is attainable. Thanos loves all his children.

There are bits of graffiti that read: Bring down Thanos! Where are our heroes? They are written in blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------

MSST-New York:

School bell rings.

3 students walk out of class together. Two girls one boy. The boy is tall, and thin with dark skin, and black hair. One of the girls is tall, and thin, with brown hair that is frizzy and covers part of her face. The second girl, is short, and wears a hijab, and a lettermans jacket.

Michelle: You can't just add something like that to your sneakers, Kamala.

Kamala: What? I made the shot didn't I?

Miles: Yeah, but you kind of cheated.

Kamala: Please, everyone on the other team cheats, I made it even.

Announcement over the speakers: Dear students, girls basketball has been postponed to tomorrow, and practice for the memorial choir is after school.

Kamala: Looks like we can't hang out with you today, Miles. You'll just have to settle.

Miles: Get over yourself, Jersey. I'm a sophomore, and you're just a freshman, barely 14.

Michelle: And I'm almost a senior, so I can say that you will settle. Also, Kamala may be younger, but she is way outta your league, sonny.

Kamala and Michelle high-five, before linking arms and walking away. Miles sighs.

Miles: God, have I ever upset you? Why must you punish me this wa-

There is a crash from the end of the hallway. Suddenly, all the lights go off, and someone grabs Miles.

---------------------------------------------------------

Choir Room- MSST- NEW YORK:

There are 10 kids singing 'Hallelujah'. When they finish, the teacher addresses them.

Ms. Walsh: All right then... We will meet on Friday after the basketball game... Lets just be prepared and good to go.

She leaves, and the kids start to pack up. A tall, white, muscular boy comes up to Kamala.

Troy: Hey! Ms. Terrorist!

Kamala turns around. She is on the edge of anger.

Kamala: What do you want, Troy?

Troy: I want you to get out of my school. You've been here for 2 weeks, and New York is getting trashed. I know it's your fault.

A tall, skinny boy, with blue eyes and blonde hair, steps up, before Kamala can say anything.

Sam: Troy, give her a break.

Troy: What are you gonna do about it?

Kamala punches him in the face, sending him flying across the room.

Kamala: Don't mess with my friends, or there is a lot more where that came from.

Sam grabs her by the shoulders, and he and Michelle, lead Kamala out of the room.

Troy: Freaks! All of you!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Underground- New York:

Miles is tied to a chair in an underground lair. He is blindfolded and gagged.

Miles: Mpfh! Mhhfpuchf!

A hand reaches and undoes gag and blindfold.

Miles, gasping, trembling with fear: Where am I? Who are you?

A female voice: All will be explained, but first tell me, what do you know of Kamala Khan?

---------------------------------------------------------------

New York- New York:

Sam is skateboarding down the streets alone. He walks past black order guards. One of them stares at him as he walks, but dismisses him. Sam sighs, suddenly he slips and blacks out. He is placed on an ambulance. Slowly, trying to avoid the black order, Rocket and Nebula emerge from the shadows, and follow the ambulance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Underground- New York:

Miles shifts uncomfortably in his chair.

Miles: Well, she moved to New York, 2 weeks ago... um she is a basketball player... and um, well she is... pretty? I guess yeah... um anyways...

Female Voice: I don't care about that! What I want to know about is a certain Ms. Marvel...

Miles, becoming nervous: Well, um she's cool, I guess. Why are you asking me?

Male Voice: Because we have reason to believe that, your friend Kamala, is Ms. Marvel.

Miles: Whaaaaaaat? No, that's um... ridiculous!

Different male Voice: We don't wish to hurt you. As a matter of fact, we wish to do quite the opposite. We want to help thou.

Miles, disbelieving: Who... Who are you?

The three figures come into view. Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, and Thor.

Thor: We need your help, child.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-/An/-Chapter 1, what do you think? I am just as traumatised as all of the world over spidey and gamora and groot and t'challa and.... now I'm sad again.

-