A TOTAL STRANGER

Începe de la început

Momo's ears got triggered when he sniffed favoritism.

Me too! I got tortured multiple times!

"Wow. President-nim~ we --- altogether here are in the same shoes! Favoritism spotted!"

"Tsk Hirai Momo! I have ears for a good reason, just so you know! Well, you are, but Chaeyoungie is the most fragile from the four of you. Remember when his parents' divorcement? He broke down like hell! That's the last thing I wanna see. We almost lose him! He can't almost recognize us! We were traitors from his view point! I don't want it to happen again. No way."

That was few years ago Noona... You don't have to remind me.

The time we had a conspiracy to help his parents to keep their secret from him. Their divorcement. Tsk! Tzuyu thought.

"Don't remind me about it Park Jihyo. Geez. That was like three or four years ago?" Jeongyeon retorted.

Because of unwanted noises, the sleepy headed could feel his senses are coming on their ways and he can now see their worried faces.

"Chaeyoungie!" Jihyo Noona shrieked as she crush her body unto him.

My bones! Chaeyoung yelled mentally.

"Good thing. You decided to wake up kiddo. I don't have a plan to stare you all night."

He glared at his Tzuyu hyung.

"Because of nosy people I woke up you dumbass. And, no one said, you have to look for me." He retorted.

I think Noona really missed me that much, I mean she's squeezing me to death. Yeah, I could feel it.

Ugh. Chaeyoung thought.

"Umm... President-nim? Maybe, you can let go of him. Hehe. He's turning Violet now." Momo the concern citizen spoke.

"Ohh. Sorry hehe."

He mouthed thank you to Momo hyung.

"So, since he's fine now, Momo hyung? Drive Jihyo home. Arasso?" Jeong hyung said.

"Arasso."

"You got your car?" Chaeyoung asked.

Momo hyung just gives him a smirk.

Chaeyoung got his point.

"Damn! Mine is still rotting in the garage. Chanwoo's sucks big time. I mean, being the youngest sucks more." He complained with so much irritation.

Sometimes, he'll ask the mirror if Chanwoo and him are even blood-related.

He's always been this strict to me. He thought.

"Right! I admit, I'm always grounded, like every day? Haha! But since, I was doing well in school, probably because of practice and my dance club, he let me." Momo said.

What a drama! Jeongyeon rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Okay. You may go now and please lock the gate alright?"

"Geez Yoo fucking Jeongyeon! Are you really that impatient!?" Jihyo smacked the captain real hard.

Jeongyeon fell on the floor after that hard smack from their president.