Here Comes Trouble!

Mina's POV

We were talking with my best friends. We were talking about the boys, yeah! Speaking of them, we just saw them near the gate and oh my God, they just staring on us.

Can't they approach us and say 'hello'? What a gentlemen they are.
And to my surprise Chaeng just laughing I mean they're laughing and I assure you all of us are mad. Are they avoiding us? No way! Or else ugh!

After that we pretend that we're laughing but failed, they gone inside what the fudge! Our ego hurts.

"Did you saw that?" Sana asked.
"Of course we did! We're not blind". Nayeon retorted. She's obviously mad because she expected that they will approach us like what gents do. But nah.

"Seriously, they got something to explain! They didn't shown up for God knows how long!" Jihyo exclaimed. Oh no! This mom gonna whoop those dorks. I thought.

"Unnies let's go inside!" Dahyun commanded. "Oh com' on girls we have something important to do later."Nayeon smirked."Yeah, we have to kill them!" Sana said. "Sounds like a mad squirrel is on fire." I scoffed. "Yah!". Sana yelped.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived in the class room right before our professor in. And here we are glaring at them with our imaginary daggers and I want to shot mine to that cub. 

Did I mentioned that I missed these guys? Not yet.

-FLASHBACK-

I arrived first in the school because I was in the mood. Sana came with Dahyun. "Hi Mina!" They said. "Oh hello guys! It's been a while." I said.

We hugged each other. Then Nayeon just arrived with mom Jihyo.

We greeted them and hugged them.

After a couple of minutes...
"Nayeon unnie? Did Jeong oppa called you?". Sana asked. "Actually no. Even Chaeng, Momo and Tzuyu didn't called me for ages." Nayeon replied. "Same goes with me. I tried to call Momo but can't reach." Dahyun pouted. "But I was able to talk with Chaeng oppa." She added.

WTF! Damn you cub!

Honestly, I did called Chaeng but failed. I was worried with the boys since they didn't appear for ages especially this cub. Don't get me wrong he's my best friend so it's normal to  a friend to be worried.

And how dare him! He picked Dahyun's call not mine. Okay I'm mad.

"Oh what's up with your face Pengu?" Jihyo asked. "I'm just angry." I replied. "With whom?" Nayeon asked. "Of course to Chaeng oppa." Sana answered. I just glared at her.
"I know you did the same Sana." I scoffed. "Aigoo~ you caught me. Tzu didn't bothered to call me nor text if he doing fine." She explained.
"By the way Dubu, what did you talked about with Chaeng?" I suddenly asked. "We said 'hi/hello' first, then I asked her where are the other boys so he said in their homes and that's it." She said. "What? In their homes? For two months without showing up their damn faces!" Jihyo exclaimed. "Unnie don't shout, my ear." I complained. "Uhmm, sorry Pengu." She apologized.

"You know what after classes I'll ask Jeong oppa what they did in two months. I know those four been together in that months." Nayeon said with mad expression. "Yeah, I'll did the same thing to Tzu oppa. He better explained and pay for making me worried also." Sana scoffed. "Same goes with me to Momo oppa, I will try to punish him for what he did." Dubu said. "What about you Pengu?" Jihyo asked me. "Me? Nothing. I will make Chaeng oppa suffer without initiating a talk with him." I confidently replied. "And what about you? Thomas?" Nayeon asked. "Nah! After you make them suffer and regret their deeds, I will punish them so hard. Just wait." Jihyo said.