A/N

Hey!! Before you dive in I'd like to say a couple of things.

Firstly, this fic was written specifically for me - it's like a vent. A lot of details relating to the characters, thematic elements, and messages relate to myself or my life, so if you see something that you don't agree with, please don't say anything about it. Think of it as part of the plot if you must.

Secondly, I don't intend to write any smut or graphic sex of any kind; if that's what you're looking for then please go somewhere else.

In addition, there will be implied/referenced suicide so please be mindful of that. It won't come up until quite late in the story. Please take care when reading.

If you can't handle Saimatsu then this really isn't the best place for you. There is a LOT of Saimatsu in here and I'd like if we could appreciate their friendship rather than wish death upon Kaede. Please note I do not care if you don't like Kaede, certain ships, etc and I will just remove your comments if I find them annoying or unrelated to the story.

The cover for this story is by the wonderful @/lethalsenses on Instagram (thank you!).

My AO3 is @/girlfriendfromhell

Thank you all so much for 143K reads!!!

I wrote this FOUR YEARS AGO (as of 2022) when I was 14, please stop ripping me apart. Have mercy. Also apologies for any weird phrasing, I write the way I speak and I talk somewhat funny because of where I was raised. Parts of this story are being rewritten because I HATE IT.

I hope you enjoy the story.