Chapter 20

MADELYNS POV

Nash and I walked out of the hotel together. I left Taylor in there alone.I was hurt and wasn't thinking straight and I kissed nash.

I'm not saying I regret kissing him. I just don't want him to get the wrong idea about us.

I'm not jumping into a relationship at all.

I mean I'm still with Taylor I love him. I just didn't think in a million years he would ever do this to me.....to us.

I know I will have to face Taylor again because we have an event tomorrow.

"MJ"? I herd nash say putting his hand on my knee.

"Are you okay"? he asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just stuck in thought about what just happened". I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my thumbs.

"Listen I'm here for you no matter what. okay? Taylor's not worth your tears."nash did that look at the road then back at me thing while driving.

I don't know where we're going but I see the hotel up ahead.....and fans!!!!

"Don't let go of my hand" nash put his hand in mine so I wouldn't end up getting ambushed by being 4"11 with a huge crowd of girls.

I took a few pictures with fans. We got some weird looks for holding hands when I'm dating taylor.

That's right I'm disappointed and beyond mad at Taylor. but I'm still his and he is still mine.

Once we finally got to the elevator the awkward silence was over because the elevator music was 'baby' by justin bieber.

We started laughing.

"Ah"! nash pointed to me.

"What" I asked with a stupid smile on my face.

"You laughed for the first time today".

He hugged me. I felt his warmth and love. nash is everything I want in a guy.

But Taylor is my guy......

We walked back to the room. thank god taylor didn't try to talk to me he just sat silent on the couch.

"Hey" I said to Lexi who I have became friends with pretty quick actually.

"Hey" she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Let's just pretend it didn't happen for right now and live while we're young not waste it on feelings" we both chuckled.

"Hey do you like one direction" she asked.

"Of course they are amazing like god sent them to test my weaknesses.... I failed" I smiled and she busted out laughing.

"Well there's a concert tomorrow night after the event you wanna come". she gave an evil smile.

"Because you guys are like famous, you and abby, got us front row seats with the price dropped way down".i just jumped around like an idiot.

"Is there a spider or something". cameron giggled not taking his eyes of the video game like usual.

"No just one direction" me and lex said in sync.we looked at eachother and giggled.

Everyone split up back to there room and and then it came down to me and Taylor I asked if nash could trade rooms. and of course taylor wouldnt. so I traded carter rooms.

So now I was rooming with lil lex.

We woke up early and I felt hot air being breathed down the back of my neck I turned to see him in my bed.

"What are you doing" I whispered not really caring he was in my bed.

"Sorry" nash smiled.

"Your fine you just scared me" I laughed and went to the bathroom and got a shower if was only two hours till sound check.

I got out and put on light stone washed jeans shorts and a nirvana tank top.

I was craving star bucks and when I went back into the room Lexi was ready and nash had left probably to get dressed in his own room.
Why was he in my bed though.

Ooohhhh him and Payton aren't together anymore so it would probably be weird to share a bed with her.

I loved that lex was so laid back and okay with what ever. she wasn't picky at all. when I asked carter to trade me she didn't care at all.

She was wearing a cotton candy pink loose flowing tank top which went perfect with her pink tip blonde hair.

She was also wearing stone washed jean shorts.

"Hey we're did you get your shorts" I asked pointing to mine.

"Forever 21" she smiled.

"Same" we both chuckled at our little kid tone.

Usually I did this with Becca and abby.

But I was sad Becca couldn't come this time I really like her.

Lex and I wen and got Payton,abby,nicole,and jaylyne front here rooms and headed to Starbucks.

And of course guess who was there.

A/N sorry it's short I just wanted to set stuff straight with me and nash cause we aren't together I'm still with taylor.