Chapter 17

A/N there girls chosen were

Matt: @jaylyneacevedo
Sammy:Rachel
Nash:@payton_butler
Jacob:Nicole

Okay so here's the next chapter you guys need to give me feed back on this book cause I don't know if you guys want me to change stuff let me know;)
XXXX

I wake up for the second time and Taylor isn't there which is weird cause he dreads pulling himself away from me. so he's told me. I here the water from the shower turn off.

I grab my phone and get on twitter. so any notifications I answer back to a few of the comments saying stuff like "I wish she would notice me" and "I love madelyn and Taylor together they need to follow me" so I follow all of them.

I get up and grab out my outfit for today. I take out the messy braid in my hair and wait till Taylor comes out of the bathroom. "hello" he puts his hand on my back and pulls me into a kiss.

"Hi" I bite his lip to tease him. "don't do that" he laughs as I walk in the bathroom. I smirk and get a shower.

I dry off and blow dry my hair. "where are we going today" I yell out to taylor. "I don't know let me text the guys".

I continue getting ready but don't get dressed cause it depends on what were doin what I wear. so yes I am walking around in just under wear and a bra.

But I'm not a Thot. lol. I hear a knock on the door so I walk in the bathroom with my suite case.

"Hey dude today were going to downtown Nashville get ready" I hear nash say he loves nash vile cause of the name.

I put on a blue and white romper and white vans I straighten my hair while all the guys just talk outside.

I walk out and sit on Taylor's lap on the couch. I kiss him but he apparently doesn't want to break the kiss so we just sit and like make out with everyone watchign. there like family so I don't care.

"Eww PDA get a room" dillon yells. "we are in a room" I smirk. we all laugh and just talk for a little while.

The whole time taylor casually kisses my neck and I see nash eyeing him he doesn't look happy. god nash don't tell about the kiss.

Thank god he doesn't and we just go out. we eat and walk around we goto a few stores,the mall,and Taylor looks at cars.

Then we just laugh and have a good time. And head back to the hotel.
XXXX
MADISONS POV
MADISONS POV (Cameron's girlfriend in Cali)

I've been crying for a long time. cameron is in New Jersey for a photo shoot and I wasn't aloud to go. my parents are out of town for a month.

So I decide to face time madelyn and see how she's doing. with in the second ring madelyn answers. "HII MADI" she yells.

"HELLLLOOOO" I giggle. taylor carter nash Hayes and dillon are with her Ina hotel room. "hi madison" yhe all say in unison. "Hi guys" I laugh.

"How are you Holden up girl" she asks me. "good I guess I really miss cameron" I begin to cry. "I'm sorry" I say In between sobs. "no girl cry as much as you want. dillon give me your room key" she asks well really commands he abides and gives her the key.

"I'll be back" she smiles at taylor.

She walk into the other guys room and sits on what looks like Carter's bed because I can see all the shoes.

"So now you can let it out tell me everything"she smiles . I sob.

"Well ever since cameron left for the photo shoots he can't really be on his phone so I haven't heard his voice since we got off the plane and he boarded another one".

"Awe madison I'm so sorry I wish I could make him goto Cali to see you" she frowns. I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey madelyn thank you for everything I'll call you back later" I wave. she smiles and hangs up.

I hear the door bell again. "I'm coming" I growl and swing the door open to see....

( I'll be updating again with the other girls for the next few chapters but hers a little something to hold you over😂)-madelyn XOXO