Chapter 11

"He was at the cafe with another girl and he had his arm around her I thought it was just a fan but then-he-he kissed her and then we went to dinner I acted like I didn't see it" she said and starts crying I rub her back "come on" I say and pull her over to my bed we sit there and watch a disney movie until Taylor comes in a few hours later.

"Where did you go" I ask and pause the movie. "making YouTube videos with the boys" he climbs in bed beside me and we finish watching the movie "here" I say and we all get up and pull apart the two full size beds taylor and I put together to sleep with eachother.

"Me and Taylor will sleep in this one you can have the other one" I smile and get dressed into nike pro spandex and a magcon t-shirt. I cuddle into the crook of Taylor's neck and eventually fall asleep.

XXXX

SHAWNS POV

I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat and I couldn't stop thinking of Abby and why she won't let me explain how I messed up bad.

She won't even look at me anymore. when I try to explain myself taylor pushes me away and tells me she needs space and that I've hurt her enough.

I know I did and I can't even put into words how deeply sorry I am.

I decide to take a walk so I get dressed at 8 am and go down to the lobby. I sit in the chairs for a while on my phone looking at pictures of me and abby.

I'm laying down on the couch when I hear a familiar voice. Abby's gorgeous voice. I sit up and she doesn't see me but she Is being comforted by Dillion he has his arm around her and she has her head rested on his shoulder.

I feel myself getting angry. I look down, my hand is in a fist. before I do anything stupid I stand up and walk over to elevator. i punch the button till in opens.

I walk in and as the doors close I slide my back down to the floor and cry. I just lost abby.

ABBYS POV

"Thanks dillion" I stand up. "anything for my lil sis I'll make your boyfriend jealous anytime" we laugh, I hug him "so you guys wanna goto the pool" taylor says. "Yes please" madelyn groans "i'll be in the hot tub" I laugh and rub my neck.

We go upstairs and we change into swim suits. "I can't find mine" I look around. then we all start looking. "abbz I don't think it's in here" taylor walks out of the bathroom "shat" I yell "what's wrong" madelyn walks over to me "ugh I know where it is and all my stuff for the pool" I whine.

I walk down the hallway to Shawn's room and knock on the door. no answer. I knock again. "shawn I know your the open the god dang door" I put my ear to the door. "abby" shawn smiles as I fall onto him. he catches me.

"Abby thank god you came back we need to talk-" I cut him off "I'm just hear to get my swim suit" I say, push him aside and walk in. "Abby please let me explain myself to you" he begs "ok you have one minute that's how long it will take me to get my stuff.....GO" I yell and walk in to the bathroom I start to get dressed into my bathing suit and he finally starts talking.

"Ok the girl you saw was my ex girlfriend who came to see me she's from maine and I'm really sorry ab-" I come out of the bathroom and slap him across the face, hard. "ok I deserve that" he said. I run down the hall with tears streaming down my face. "abby please" I hear him yell from behind me.

I run inside and Immediately wrap my arms around madelyn. "abigayle" she looks at my face "what the heck happened" she hugs me again.

"Babe can you go next door for a few minutes please" she says to taylor "yeah of course come over when your done" he kisses Madelyn's cheek.

"Where did you go" she asks me and we sit down on the couch. "I went to Shawn's and I walked in and he begged me to listen to his explanation so I did, and he told me it was his ex girl friend that he kissed" I sob "why the heck would he do that to you" she asks me.

"I didn't give him a chance to tell me the rest" I down at my hand that was all red "what do you mean" she looks at my hand "I slapped him.hard. across the face" her eyes get wide. "Abascale" she laughs. I love when she calls me that. I high five her and feel stronger.

Madelyn's POV

We go across the hall and knock on the door. It took everything I had to not go down the hall to Shawn's room and beat the crap out of him for hurting her like this. just like, bobby.

Taylor opens the door. " hey babe, wow" he looks up and down at my body "do it again and I'll put my towel around me" I smirk and he laughs.

"Come on" I grab his hand and we walk down to the elevator then to the pool. it was inside so we didn't have to worry about crazy fans.

As soon as I walk in i throw my stuff down and jump into the water. Taylor shakes his head and does the same. he splashes me and I try to swim away.

I look at Abby "come in" I wave to her. "nah maybe later" she says and sits down. "okay I don't want to do this but Taylor throw her in" I look at Taylor and he gets out of the water. "OKAY OKAY I WILL GET IN JUST TAYLOR GET BACK IN THE WATER" she yells and I laugh so hard.

She goes to the edge and Taylor pretends he's going to push her but instead she jumps in anyway.

We swim for awhile until Abby gets tired and goes upstairs and goes to sleep.

Me and Taylor follow her and get dressed. we decide to take a walk around the shops.

My phone has been dead for the whole day cause I can't find my charger. we get ice cream and go shopping.

I see a familiar face and get closer. "LARSON" I scream and run to him. he picks me up and spins me around and kisses my forehead. "baby girl where have you been" he grabs my hand. then looks at Taylor. "no way" he shakes his head "YES" I yell and Taylor laughs.

"Who is this" Taylor asks and shakes larsons hand. "Taylor this is Larson my best friend since forever" I laugh. "Larson this is Taylor my boyfriend" larsons eyes get wide "you don't even know how much she fan girls over you-" I cover larsons mouth and we all laugh.

"Why are you here" I ask and we walk. "well I've been trying to call you all day and you didn't answer so I drove here to find you because your my baby girl and I was worried cause you call me everyday and you haven't talked to me for a month" he explains.

"I'm so sorry Larson I just have been distracted you know with meeting all the boys and so much drama with the fans" I hug him "no now I understand why I wouldn't call me either if I was dating someone I never thought knew me" he says and I give him the 'I'm going to kill you' stare "sorry" he laughs.

"We should go back so you can get a hotel room." I tell them and we walk back.

Larson gets a room a floor under from us since we rented all of them on the top.

We all go upstairs and try to sleep. me and Taylor goto Nash's room where everyone was including Abby and shawn which was awkward the whole time we were there. I play with skylyn and talk to becca,madison,and Abby most of the time. I text Larson and ask if he wants to come upstairs but he said he was to tired.

The boys make a YouTube Q&A and then we all go back to our rooms to sleep because we're going to 6 flags tomorrow.

I put on one of Taylor's loose shirts and put up my long ginger hair into a messy bun and we watch a scary movie and goto sleep.