Chapter 5

Madelyn's P.O.V
As I walk out the hotel room door I hear jacob yelling across the hall in mahoganys room. I can't make out what he is saying so I put my ear to the door "I can't just sit in there and watch mahogany" jacob says "well you can't tell him" LOX says "why not" he yells "because what are you going to do walk up to him and say he guess what I'm in love with your girlfriend,no you can't do that jacob but watever you do I'm here ok" LOX says trying to comfort him "ok I'll think about it" jacob mumbles. I back away from the door with tears in my eyes I turn around and suddenly my face is in Taylor's chest, he holds me close "I'm sorry you heard that" he says "don't apologize" I say and look up into his gorgeous brown eyes! "mahogany stop it's over with just stop" jacob yells and slams the door! I turn to face him "I'm sorry madelyn,im just sorry" jacob walks around the corner down the hallway "go comfort him madelyn just know I love you" taylor says "thank you, your the best boyfriend ever" I kiss him and walk down the hallway. "JACOB,jacob" I yell until I see him sitting at the end of the hall "madelyn what are you doing here" jacob stands up and walks towards me until he I standing right in front of me "you yelled at LOX why you guys are best friends" I look and see the regret in his eyes "I know I've never yelled at mahogany before I feel terrible" he looks down. I sit down and gesture him to do the same "tell me what happened" I say "ok so two months ago I saw how sweet you were on twitter and I really liked you but I wasn't down stairs when you came in early and Taylor fell in love with you before I even met you" he says "jacob, I'm so sorry" I hug him " it's no big deal it was just a little crush. Nothing big" he laughs " really cause I heard you say you were in love with me" I smirk "oh you heard that" he giggles "yes I did" he's still looking down "well I guess I rather have you as a really close friend then a girlfriend" he hugs me "so your ok with me and Taylor being close and like making out and stuff" we stand up "it will be hard at first but it's ok" we walk back down the hallway.(sorry it's short but I have a good idea for chapter six that I'll update this weekend ps thanks for reading VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK)