Chapter 8

XXXX
As we finish packing I go take a shower before we leave.

"Hey" Taylor says

"TAYLOR" I yell from in the shower

"Yes" he smirks

"What are you doing in here" I say

"Getting a shower, you?" he says
Then I feel arms wrap around me.
I covered my insecure self with my hands.

"Don't be shy your beautiful" he says and kisses my lips. I smile and we finish showering and get out and dry off. there is no one in our room so I walked around in a bra and under wear for 20 minutes picking out my clothes and doing my hair.

"Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you" I say and look over at Taylor who is sitting on the bed watching me. "sorry hun" he laughs."your just so gorgeous" he smiles and I blush.

The door swings open and it's nash "come on taylor-" he stops and he see's me in Taylor's shirt and my pink lace underwear from Victoria secret

I slam the bathroom door "sorry madelyn" nash says "your fine, I need to get dressed so could you either turn around or leave" I yell

Nash starts to turn around and taylor swats his arm "dude, stop trying to look at my girlfriend" taylor and nash laugh "by tay see ya madelyn" nash leaves. I laugh and walk out.

I walk over to my bag and grab out my obey crop top and light wash jeans with a few rips and take off Taylor's shirt and he smiles at me. "taylor your doing it again" I say half laughing "sorry babe I didn't even realize it" his face gets red "no it's ok" I climb on to the bed and put my hands around his neck standing on my knees Taylor's warm lips meet mine and he puts his hands on my waist.

We continue to kiss until a knock on the door disrupts us. Taylor picks me up off of him "here get dressed in the bathroom just in case the boys come in" he says and smiles "okay" I say and grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom and get dressed.

TAYLORS P.O.V
I pick madelyn up off of me against my will because if someone didn't knock on the door we would probably miss our flight.
I tell her to get dressed in the bathroom and she smiles at me and nods.

"Hello" I open the door all the boys run in at once all eight of them and then the bathroom door opens and madelyn comes out looking adorable af and if the boys weren't in here id go kiss her again.

"Awe" matt says i look at him "what" madelyn asks "you look so cute" math says "your so stupid" madelyn says and we all laugh "a simple thank you would've been nice" matt says "awe thank you" madelyn says and hugs him "so are you guys ready" aaron says "YAS" cameron yells "yeah I can't wait to meet madison she seems so sweet" madelyn says "yeah " Abby and Becca agree "well let us go then" nash says and a mid evil accent we all laugh and grab our bags.

I put my arm around madelyn and we walk down to the bus.

MADELYN P.O.V
"Hey Taylor come sit back here" I say and grab Taylor's hand.

Most of the time I sleep on Taylor's shoulder and the other half we talk and watch step brothers who is mine and Taylor's favorite movie.

Then we get to the airport and get on the plane to miami!!

(REFER THIS BOOK TO YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE I WANT 200 before I goto sleep thanks!)