Chapter 12

(A/N YOU MIGHT CRY DONT READ IN PUBLIC LMAO)

I wake up and taylor isn't there I look over and neither is Abby it was 8am on Friday morning where is everyone.

I decide to get a shower and get dressed. i put on black v neck and a floral skirt with my shirt tucked in and black vans.

It was really pretty so I sat on the balcony and watched the waves crash onto the beach. the salty air. seagulls flying. it was absolutely perfect.

I walk into the bathroom and decide not to wear make up other than mascara. I straighten my long thick red hair.

I finally look good enough to walk out of my room. I go next door to Nash's I open the door and no one is there. where did everyone go . I walk to carter and matts room and open the door. still no one.

Maybe they left and wanted me to sleep. last I go to the jacks room. I open the door and turn on the light. as I'm about to walk out.

SURPRISEI!!!!! the all yell. I was scared to death I almost fell over. I was laughing really hard and Taylor came over and hugged me. "happy birthday babe" he kissed my cheek "thank you so much taylor". I say and kiss him back.

"I didnt do it they did" he pointed to Abby,becca,madison, and larson.

"Awe thanks guys" I hug all of them. "Well let's party" matt jumps on the bed. jack gilinsky turns up the music. we all dance.

They were so sweet but I had bad memories with my birthday. so I walked out into the hall way and cried. Abby came out. "sorry madds I tried to see if spending your birthday with the boys would make it better" she walked over to me. "no it's ok I just remembered my birthday when I was younger and I never want to think of that" I say and walk inside.

"Where were you" taylor walks over to me and notices me crying. "babe really what's wrong" he holds my hands. "come with me" I pull him outside and into matt and Carter's room. we sit on the couch.

"Well I hate celebrating my birthday because I had a bad expirence on my birthday when I was younger" I feel the tears stream down my face. "You can tell me I promise I won't say a word" he put his hand under my chin and moves my header to look into his eyes.

"Um- well-" I stutter "madelyn"taylor squeezes my Hand. "you know how I'm an orphan" I look down "well when I was 7 on my birthday we had a big party my mom was a stay at home mom and my dad was a doctor so we had a pretty big house so we had a lot of people over I had a ton of friends and family at my house for a party including larson" I can feel his eyes stating me down and I'm sobbing but trying to talk still.

"After everyone left the party Larson was gong to stay over. my sister and brother who were 13 and 16 were in the kitchen with my mom and dad when I told her me and Larson were going to play at the park two streets over. she let us do it even though we were 7 we got on are bikes and we were there for about and hour and a half when we saw tons of cops and fire trucks going down the street we were curious so we followed them and when we got there my house was gone every bit of it burned to the ground everyone in there pass away and it was caused by the oven my mom was baking my cake in" I sobbed

I looked up to see taylor crying and he just hugged me. "I'm sorry if I would've known I wouldn't of had a party for you" I hear a voice. the door was wide open and everyone was standing there. "what the heck" I yell and push pass them I go down stairs and hide in the workout room sobbing.

I hated telling people that because they want to pity me and I hate it. Larson walks into the room. his eyes red cause he had been crying "you've only told Abby about that" he sat down next to me. "I know now they all know and they probably think I'm an attention seeker for telling them that". I put my face in my hands an cry. Larson puts his arms around me. before I knew I he was carrying me to the elevator.

"Larson I don't want to go up there" I say "put me down" I play yell "ok" he drops me on the carpet in the elevator. "LARSON" I yell we both start laughing .

We get to our floor. the doors open and Taylor and the other boys were standing there. I was on the floor with Larson laughing. they all crack up except for Taylor he pushes everyone out of the way and goes to our room.

"I'll be back Larson just go hangout with them" I get out of the elevator. Larson nods and does they same.

"Taylor" I open the door. he looks angry "what was that" he yells I laugh "what was what" I close the door "you and Larson were laying on the floor together" I stands up "are you kidding me taylor. Larson is my best friend we didn't do anything and I don't like you getting jealous like this so you need to check your self before yelling at me get your facts straight caniff" I yell and open the door "get out" I yell at him "what" he says back quietly "you heard me GET OUT" he walks over to me.

"You hurt me by thinking I would cheat on you with my best friend. I can't even look at you right now." I look at him and he puts his head down. "I'm sorry" he sighs and walks out and over to Nash's room.

I fix my mascara and go back to the jacks. try all stare at me. "guys I'm fine" I smile and we party. we eat and watch movies taylor looks at me the whole time but I pretend I don't see him and talk to dillion.

Abby was sitting on Shawn's lap so I guess she let him explain why he kissed his ex so she's back in his room now. oh crap what am I going to about sleep.

I say thanks and Taylor follows me to my room. "listen I'm really sorry babe" he pleads "just don't move rooms or not let me in I just couldn't think if loosing you to Larson cause you guys no so much about eachother and we don't" he tells me as I out shorts and a tank too on.

I climb into bed and he just looks at me. "well are you coming it's not going to get warm on it's own" I smile at him. I couldn't stay mad at him he wasn't think if himself he was thinking of loosing me and I couldn't be mad about that.

He comes I've and lays beside me. "so what do you want to know" I ask him "well let's start simple what's your favorite color,food,and app" he asks. I think for a second.

"Yellow,pizza, and twitter." We both laugh "so what's yours" I ask the same question. "blue.....,pizza....,and Instagram" he giggles we continue to ask eachother stupid questions. I gett up and turn on the tv. "oh my god" I yell "what" he sits up. "FROZEN IS ON TV" I giggle and he smiles and shakes his head. I jump back into bed and sing every song that comes on.

"We use to be best buddies and now we're not I wish you would tell me whhhyyyy." I sing to him. "madelyn". He laughs "what" I look at him "you can sing"? he asks "um what psh no" I keep a straight face hoping he won't ask me to sing more.

"Sing another song with no music" I chuckles "ok" my face gets red "what song" I ask "I don't care something slow" he holds my and "all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you your my end and my beginning even when I loose I'm winning" I song walking in the bathroom and brushing my hair.

"Whoo" I hear claps "what the.." I walk out and the boys were at my door "hey ever heard of knocking" I laugh "ever heard anyone tell you you have an amazing voice" nash tells me. My face gets red "thank you" I say and sit on the couch to watch frozen.

"Sing more" they all run in and sit around me. "me you jack and shawn" jack Johnson says "ok" I say and sit down on the floor next to them. "let's sing boyfriend by justin bieber" jack g says "ok me and madelyn will rap the part" jack j says "what how did you know I could rap" Abby raises her hand "ABBY you told them" I look at her " awhile ago I was just waiting till you sung" she laughed.

We all sang and I rapped with jack j. it was fun we wee a big happy family now. and I've been in need of a family for a while.