Chapter 10

I hear a knock on the door. I open it and cameron walks in I'm about to close the door when Madison walked in. "oh sorry" I laughed "no your fine"she smiled.

"Where is everybody" I ask "they're getting ready to get dinner" cameron says "you guys wanna come" madison asks. I look at Taylor and nod "yeah we'll get ready be over at your room in 15" Taylor tells them and they leave.

I grab out a pair of shorts and a crop tank top with 5sos written across it and change. my phone buzzes.

Carter:we are going swimming after so bring a bikini;).

Me: ok and your weird lol.

"Hey Taylor bring swim trunks were going swimming after words" I smile "ok zayum I get to see you in a bikini" he laughs "yes, you already saw me in my underwear" I laugh "I know and I want to again" he winks "perv" I push him.

We get ready and walk over to Cameron's room. I don't bother knocking because I can hear all of them in there.

"Madelyn's here" a little girl runs up to me. "um hi" I say and bend down "oh madelyn this is skylyn my sister" nash says "she's been dying to meet you also my mom is here she's down the hall you'll meet her later" Hayes points left down the hall "ok can't wait to meet her" I laugh and pick up skylyn "you are the cutest little thing ever sky" I say and tickle her and she giggles.

"Your so good with kids madd" Taylor puts his hand on my back. "yeah you really are" cameron and all the boys agree . "I'm going to be working with kids when I get older" I tell them "what do you want to be" carter asks me "a neo natal nurse" I say.

BLANK STARES

"Haha it's a nurse that works with sick newborns" Abby says and I laugh. "That's so great to help those little babies" jack Johnson says. I smile and continue to tell them about it.

We all get up and walk down stairs and down the street to dinner. "so madelyn how long have you known taylor" Madison asks me. I laugh "well I've known of him since last April but I've actually known him for about a month" I say and look at Taylor and shrug "yeah I think a month" he puts his arm around me.

"Really, the way you guys love each other it's like you've know one another for years" she says looking shocked and walks over to cameron. i feel a tear trickle down my face and Taylor wipes it off "are you okay" Taylor whispers in my ear "yes I'm absolutely perfect" I yell and press my lips onto his."i never knew how much I really loved you until I knew you" I kiss him again. "well your my world" he smiles.

XXXX

We sit down and order food I look at my phone and as usual my twitter is blown up I look through a lot of the comments and many if them were.
"Taylor you can do better"
"Just die kill yourself"
"Cut and die do us all a favor"

I put my phone down and ran to the bathroom and sobbed "madelyn" I hear from behind "what" I snap I turn to see abby.

I wrap my arms around here and she does the same "what's going on" she grabbed my forearms and looked at me "people are being mean for no reason" I sob "mad it's ok I'm here" she hugs me "I'm so glad your my best friend" I tell her and we walk back.

I sit down and smile. Taylor's eyes get worried. "I'm fine" i whisper and hold his hand.

I clear my throat. we eat and me and Taylor walk down to the beach I see the other guys to so I take off my clothes and I hear a whistle it was nash "don't make me punch you" I laugh. he puts his hands up and laughs.

Taylor was in swim trunks so I grab his hand and run to the ocean. he picks me up and spins me around and He kisses me "get it taylor" carter says "carted I'm going to kill you" I run after him.

I tackle him to the sand and lay on top of him and press his hands to the sand. i punch his gut and run. he laughs!

Taylor grabs my waist and pulls me into the water I push him and he falls in the water he grabs my waist like he was going to pull me into the water but he doesn't he pushes my waist until I'm looking up at him, he wraps his arms around me and we lay in the water.

Until I notice Abby and shawn yelling at eachother me and Taylor both get up , "abby" I yell "shawn just stop" she yells to him and pushes him away, taylor grabs him and walk the other direction.

We start walking back to the hotel and I see madison on top of cameron and they're laughing they are the cutest couple ever.

Me and Abby get back to the hotel and she grabs all her things from Shawn's room and walks into mine "can I stay here" she asks still crying "of course abbz now tell me everything that happened" I stay and she nods.

"Well shawn-

(A/N CLIFF HANGER I ALREADY KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN LOL MORE IN DEPTH INTO ABBY AND SHAWNS RELATIONSHIP AND JOT JUST MINE AND TAYLORS -madelyn)