-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car stops driving and I hear Mason and Jayden whisper something to each other, but I don't understand what, because I'm still half asleep.

Mason gets out of the car and walks to my door. He suddenly lifts me up and walks to, I think the front door.

Jayden opens the door and we walk inside.

"Where's mom?"

"She's in Europe for a meeting with her work. When you ran away, we ran after you immediately. When we called Jade, you weren't with her and mom had already left, her work called unexpectedly. We told her the moment we knew you weren't with Jade. She has been waiting for a flight back home ever since, but they get cancelled every time, because of the weather and the flights that do go, are already full"

Mom knows.

I try to swallow the lump in my throat, because I know that she had to know at some point. I don't blame Jayden for telling her this time. Even though I rather have her not knowing.

"What does mom know?"

"We'll talk about this tomorrow. You should get some sleep" Jayden smiles

"Come, let's get you to bed"

I nod and Mason carries me to my bed.

"I'm going to call everyone, 'kay? Don't let her get out of your sight"

"Okay, good luck" Mason says

He lays me on my bed and I crawl under the blankets. I wasn't fully aware of how comfy my bed actually is, until now. I know, crazy right?

I curl up and smile in happiness. Mason turns the light off and walks back to me.

"Good night, Lex" he gives me a kiss on my forehead and I see him making amends to sit down on a chair.

I know, it's really cliché, but I grab his hand.

"Could you stay with me? I don't want to be alone tonight"

He turns around and smiles at me.

"Of course" he smiles back

He gets in besides me and I lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my body and plays with my hair again.

Slowly I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I wake up next to Mason. He looks really peaceful and I smile at him.

However, I jump up when my mom storms inside my room.

"Alexia, you're okay" she cries as she hugs me

Mason slowly wakes up, but immediately jumps out of bed when he sees my mom.

"Uh, hello Anne. I'm just euh, I'm gonna go" he smiles awkwardly and rushes out of my room

My mom grabs my face softly and looks at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine" I smile at her

She smiles a little bit, but I see doubt in her eyes

"Get dressed and come downstairs. We have to talk"

I nod and get dressed. Once I'm downstairs mom has made some tea. I take place on the couch and she grabs a chair, which she puts in front of me.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I shrug and try not to look in her eyes.

"I'm your mother. Why didn't you tell me?" she practically begs me, tears rolling down her face

"I-I didn't want to worry you. I'm sorry"

"What has Caleb done to you?" she looks at me with pain, confusion and fear in her eyes

"I-it doesn't matter, okay? I'm here and I'm okay"

"It does matter! Look at yourself! You have scars and wounds all over your body! And you lie about it to me! How does that not matter? I'm your mother" She yells at me and I jump back a little bit

"I'm your mother, of course I'm worried. Especially when I hear this! Jayden and Mason are not going to leave you out of their sight at all anymore! I want to know what happened"

I sigh in frustration, but I don't show her, because I know she's right.

"You sure you want to hear everything?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CHAPTER AGAAIINNN YAAYY! Sorry haha, just excited :)

I have a question for everyone who reads my story: I would love if you would recommend this book to people you know (or people you don't know :) ). I really want to bring this book to the next level and I can't do that without you. Please don't feel obligated to do anything, because it's completely fine if you don't want to do it :)

I am extremely grateful for everyone who read my book, who voted on it and who commented. Really, it means the world to me :) And remember; every single one of you is special and totally amazing, I have no doubts about that!

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44