"Wait why?" You asked.

"Um because he wants to feel the pleasure of sex I guess. It's weird to say out loud." Jin said.

"Wait what do you mean feel something sexual?" You asked.

"A feeling you might feel during sex. For example you moving on Jimin's dick is giving him pleasure." Hoseok said.

"Wait so me doing this gives him pleasure." You said and wiggled a little over the hard thing under you. 

"Yes." Jimin said in a breathy voice while throwing his head back. "Could you please stop."He said. 

"If it feels good why do you want me to stop?" You asked. 

"Because Y/N you don't bluntly give pleasure to everybody. It's about what is morally right." Jin explained. 

"Oh ok I get it now." You said understanding.

"Can you move over to Jungkook I need a break." Jimin said. His voice sounded tight.

"Yeah." You said. You put your legs over Jungkooks' lap and pulled yourself into it. As soon as you were in his lap Jungkook grunted.

"Ok your gonna give me one too move over to Hoseok." Jungkook said and put you in Hobi's lap.

Hoseoks POV:

Suddenly Jungkook put Y/N in my lap. I could feel her bare thighs through the thin fabric of my swim trunks. 

"Y/N if you move I'm done for." I told her. She nodded and tried to stay still but eventually failed when we turned kinda fast forcing her to move. Before I could feel anything I grabbed her thighs and held her still. 

"We are here guys!" Namjoon said happily. Immediately Jin walked around the car and let Y/N out.  

"Finally!" I said and hopped out of the car. 

Y/N's POV:

You ran to the hot sand and stripped into your swim suit.

Afterwards, you ran to the water and let it run over your feet

Afterwards, you ran to the water and let it run over your feet. Just then a pair of arms wrapped around you. You looked behind you to see Hobi giving you a back hug.

"Lets play a game." Hoseok said.

"What game?" You asked.

"Fight the wave. You have to stand in the way of the waves and try to not get knocked down." Hoseok said. You nodded and let him lead you into the water.

"If you fall down first you have to do something for me and if I fall down I have to do something for you." Hoseok said.

"Deal!" You shouted.

"Here's a wave now." Hoseok said. Firmly you held your ground and let the wave wash over you. You heard a splash and looked over to see that Hoseok fell to the ground. You went and pulled him out of the water and he wrapped his arms around your waist.