Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The sports festival was definitely an interesting event. Right during the opening Bakugo pissed off the other students by saying he was gonna win. He was very serious about his declaration.

The first event for the festival was an Obstacle Race around the stadium. The first obstacle was the Robot Villains from the entrance exam. Todoroki managed to get ahead of everyone when the robot he fought came crashing down blocking the path. This gave him a huge advantage. With the second obstacle the students had to cross a canyon walking on rope. Todoroki was still in the lead once he got across. Deku and Bakugo weren't that far behind him. The last obstacle was the minefield. This is where Bakugo and Todoroki got into an argument. This gave Deku the chance to jump to lead. He managed to grab some metal from the first obstacle, and with it he detnated a mine, and was blasted to first. This caught Bakugo and Todoroki's attention causing them to run to catch up to him. Deku finished in first, with Todorkoi following in second, and Bakugo in third.

The second event of the festival was the Calvary Battle. The top 42 students were to form teams of 2-4. They were to earn points by by grabbing headbands from other teams. The number of points was determined on the students placement in the first event. Due to Deku being first his headband was worth 10 million. Each and every team targeted Deku. In the end Team Todoroki placed first. Team Bakugo was second, Team Shinso was third, leaving Team Deku in fourth.

The final event of the festival was The Battle tournament. Many of the battles were fair. All the fights in the tournament were fairly interesting. The one that caught everyone's interest the most was Deku vs todoroki. Dekus plan from the start was to get Todoroki to use the other half of his quirk. When he did finally use the quirk he ended up winning.

In the end Bakugo was the overall winner. He didn't win the way he wanted to though! I have to say this sports festival was pretty entertaining!

~ Time skip ~

I finally was able to stay home and relax. It was a Friday and the kids didn't have school today due to a teacher meeting. Shota said I didn't need to be there for it. I spent most of the day cleaning up the house, and doing some shopping. Nothing to eventful. Currently it is 6:30 PM. Here I am sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of coffee and a book. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Was I expecting anyone to come over today? Did I forget that I had plans? All these questions were running threw my head as I got up to answer the door. Once I opened the door in walked Midnight and Mic. "Um Hi" I spoke unsure of what they were doing here. "Are you in pajamas already?" Midnight asked observing my clothes. "Well yes I am," I replied. "Go get dressed," she exclaimed, "we're going to the bar!" "I think I'll pass," I mumbled. "Oh come on it's going to be so much fun," Midnight declared! "It's better than being at home on a Friday night," Mic added. "You guys do have a point." "Then go get dressed!" She exclaimed in a high pitched voice. I shook my head as I made my way to the bedroom. I quickly threw on my green maxi skirt, and my black off the shoulder shirt. Quickly I headed back out towards the front door, slipping on a pair of black sandals. "Are you ready?" Midnight asked. "Mhm," I hummed. "Let's go then," Mic said already walking out the door. I didn't have a problem walking to the bar, especially since it's so close. I have a feeling this is going to be a fun night!