Chapter 10

I felt so much pain running through my body. I was kind of worried to move because there was a good possibility that it would cause even more pain. Although I really wanted to sit up and figure out what exactly is going on. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the lights. I groaned while blinking. Why was it so bright?

"Hey look she's awake, Mic go get Shota," someone said.

Whose voice is that? They sound really familiar. Slowly I raised myself up trying to not make more pain for myself. Sadly that didn't work. When I was finally up I looked around. I was in the hospital. I have three tubes in my arms. When did I get here? I turned to look at who else was here and as soon as I did I let out a blood curdling scream. Well sort of, more or less it sounded like I was being strangled.

There in the seat next to me sat a man who was skin and bones. He wore baggy clothes. You could barely see his eyes due to the dark circles around him. His blonde hair was a huge mess. He stood up and reached for me. I threw myself out of my bed to get away from him.

"Ow," I screeched while trying to get up and crawl away.

All of the sudden the door opened. In walked Mic, and Shota. Mic and Shota were shocked to see me on the floor.

"Get....im....away" I stuttered trying to crawl towards them.

"Ugh what did you do Toshinori?" Shota began as he made his way towards me.

Carefully he scooped me up and placed me back on the bed. He placed the blanket back over me, and took a seat next to me. He handed me the glass of water that was on the stand by my bed. I took it from him and drank. It was cool, and felt great against my throat.

"That's All Might?" I asked looking from Shota back to All Might.

"Yes it is," Mic said.

"What's wrong with him?" I questioned as I examined him.

"It was from an accident many years ago," All Might sighed, "I got really hurt. I can only stay in my hero form for so long before I go to this."

"I see," I replied quietly.

That must suck for him. Having to fight and only having so much time to defeat the villain. That's rough. He looks so weak in this form. I sighed not wanting to think about it anymore.

"Well Mic let's go," All Might said.

"What?" he exclaimed, "I haven't seen Clem in like forever. We have a lot to catch up on."

"I believe that Shota has to have a word with her," All Might replied.

"You better not be mean Shota," Mic sighed while walking to the door, "I'll see ya around Clem."

I waved as they both left. I turned my attention to Shota who was looking directly at me with a blank face. I looked him over. The last time I saw him his face was all bloody, and his arm was badly hurt. His arm was wrapped in a cast now. He now had a scar under his right eye. At least he looks better than he did.

"What you did was reckless," He said bluntly.

"I know," I mumbled.

"Why didn't you listen to the orders I gave you?" He questioned, "What would you have done if one of the students got hurt? How would you explain that?"

"I-I don't know," I stuttered.

"I would have been fine," He replied in a low voice.

I looked up at him and I could see the anger in his eyes. He was very serious and very annoyed with me. He thinks I did something stupid.

"You're just like my students," he sighed.

He stood up, and I expected him to leave. He didn't, he sat on the bed right by my waist. I felt my face growing warm. Why was he so close? With his good hand he pushed a strand of my peach colored hair behind my ear. His hand moved down to my cheek and cupped it. Sighing again he pressed his forehead against mine.

"What am I going to do with you?" He questioned with a small smile on his face.

I swear my heart just skipped a beat and my face must be as red as a tomato by now.

"You are probably going to be hurt for awhile. You fractured your wrist, cracked a few ribs too. Your hero outfit is being repaired. You'll be out of the classroom for at least 3-4 days."

"Okay," I whispered looking down to avoid his eyes.

"Promise me you'll call me if you need me Clem," he said.

Call him if I need him? He wants me to call him?

"I-I promise," I whispered as I looked up into his black eyes.

"That's my girl," He said with a smile.