A Great Man has Fallen

THORA POV

I jump off of Thunderstruck who is controlled by the new Alpha. I run towards Bludvist.

"You bastard!" I cry about to attack but dad grabs me.

"Finish her!" He orders the Alpha.

"No don't! Please!" I beg.

"Gobber make sure Thora doesn't attack Drago!" He orders and flys off to help mum.

She falls of Cloudjumper but dad gets her just in time.

"Stop!" Hiccup asks Drago.

"This is the great dragon master?" He laughs.

"Damn right, better than you." I snap.

"You shut up girl!"

"Dont talk to my sister that way!"

"Uh, brother and sister huh? I see the resemblance." He grabs me and puts his axe against my throat.

"Do it you coward!" I tell him but Hiccup begs him not to.

I step on his foot and escape his grasp.

"Never underestimate someone from Berk." I say.

"Dragons are kind amazing creatures that can bring people together." Hiccup tries to explain.

"Or tear them apart." Drago shows his missing arm.

He then goes on a bit about his childhood blah blah blah. Honestly its boring.

"The world wants piece and we have the answer back on Berk. Just let me show you." Hiccup trie to convince him.

"No! Let me show you!"

He then waves around his stupid staff again yelling AHHHHH which is weird if you ask me. The alpha then begins to walk towards us. I know exactly what he is doing, he is going to try to take over Toothless. I run over to him.

"Resist it Toothless!"

He begins to shake his head, trying to resist but its no use. The alpha takes over him. Drago then points to Hiccup.

"Don't do this Drago! I'll do whatever you want. Just leave my family and their dragons out of this!" I cry.

Toothless prepares himself for a plasma blast and I try to draw him away. Dad then pushes Hiccup away and gets hit.

"No!" I run over to him. "No, no no NO!" Tears begin to trickle down my face.

Toothless walks towards us wondering what just happened. Hiccup yells at him to go away.

"It wasn't his fault Hiccup." Mum says but Hiccup is still to upset.

The bewilderbeast then roars ordering the dragons to follow the ships back to Drago's lair. We lost. Its all over. I lost Thunderstruck, I lost my father. Drago gets on Toothless and Hiccup realises he has made a mistake but its too late.

Later on the day we do the traditional Berk funeral. Lightening up the arrows on fire and hitting the boat. A great man has fallen today.

"I'm sorry dad" Hiccup apologises. "I'm not the chief you wanted me to be and Im not the peacekeeper I thought I was. I don't know." He sighs a tear falling down his cheek.

"You came early, you were a tinny thing. I was afraid you weren't going to make it. But your father he never doubted. He always said he'd become the strongest of them all. And he was right. You have a heart of a chief and a soul of a dragon. Only you can bring our worlds together. That is who you are." Mum wipes a tear away from Hiccup's cheek.

"Pretty cool to have you as my older brother." I smile, making him do the same and we hug.

He then decides its not time to give up yet. That we must keep fighting! And so we shall.