He keeps kicking the door, but it's not breaking down. Mason takes over the phone from Jayden and starts talking to me.

"Little A, attitude towards your kidnapper? Good to know that your feisty side hasn't disappeared"

I know he's trying to get my mind of the torture I'm going to endure in a few minutes. And to be fair, it's working. A smile spreads across my face and Caleb's kicks against the door fade to the background.

"I know, right? He's so stupid. I just can't help myself"

Mason chuckles, but I hear the nervousness in his voice. I look back at the door, starting to feel anxious. I guess Mason noticed.

"Lex, you're not going to die, he won't kill you after all the trouble he went through. We won't let him kill you. He is not going to rape you either, because you're a strong woman and you can fight him of you. I know you can. You just have to believe it yourself. Do it for us and for yourself. You're going to be okay, we're going to find you"

Caleb kicks the door again and this time he's through.

"M-mason, he broke the door" I tremble over my words

"You're going to be okay, Lex. We'll be there as soon as we can. Stay strong, beautiful"

The phone is pulled out of my hands and thrown against the wall. I dodge the pieces flying around.

"You bitch! You don't want to know how bad I'm going to hurt you"

You know when I said that I've never seen his eyes this dark before? Well, I was wrong. Right now, his eyes show an unexplainable amount of darkness and I'm seriously scared that he's going to kill me.

He slams my head a few times against the wall, before dragging me by my hair to a room. I flinch in pain and try to not close my eyes.

He pushes me on the floor and his foot meets my body more than once. I try to cover my stomach by pulling my knees up.

He digs his nails into my arm and pulls me back up. I groan in pain, but he's not even close to being done.

He ribs my shirt of me again and takes out his knife. I stumble back shakenly and in shock.

Remember what Mason said. He won't kill you and you're not letting him rape you.

He pushes me down on a bed and climbs on top of me.

My heart rate increases enormously.

"Get of me! Just leave me the f*ck alone!" I yell in panic, trying to kick him off me

"Just shut the f*ck up bitch! You're going to make it worse for yourself!" he screams and wraps his hands around my throat

"How can it possibly get worse?" I mumble angrily, trying to get his hands away from my neck.

"You'll find out soon enough"

"Wow, I just love surprises! How did you know?" He takes his hands away from my neck and I quickly take in the air I was longing for.

Instead of raping me, he puts the tip of the knife on my stomach. He slowly twists it. Every time he twists it, he puts a bit more pressure on it. The sharp point digs in my skin and makes blood squirt out.

He puts his hand on my mouth, to muffle my screams. He smirks, but is not yet satisfied at my pain.

He touches my body and I freeze. I stribble underneath his bodyweight, which he seems to enjoy way more than he should.

He pushes a pillow over my head. I have a hard time breathing, but that's not where my attention goes to right now, because he stabs a knife in the side of my leg.

He slowly makes a deep cut on my stomach. He pours some iodine on the wounds, making it sting like hell.

Where does he even get that from?

"Why the hell do you have iodine? You seriously thought, oh, maybe I'm going to stab her and torture her even more with this small bottle of iodine?" I huff annoyed

He ignores my question and pushes the pillow further in my face. His hand with the knife moves down and he cuts my pants open with the bloody knife.

He wouldn't, would he?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm baaccckkk with another chapterrr :) Yaayy!

What do you guys think so far? Do you like it? Do you have some tips for me? Should I make the chapters longer or are they long enough as they are? Please let me know :)

Today there may be another chapter coming, who knows ;)

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44