A very, very steep ditch.

"What are you-"

Harry dropped my hand, his long legs making the jump far easier for him, as he leapt across the space quickly, hanging off a couple of branches for a second before reaching the other side, a low grunt leaving his lips as he did so. 

"S'not so bad, Ana. Just don't look down, come on."

I shifted from foot to foot, knowing I was genuinely incapable of making a jump of that kind, "Harry, I don't think I can."

"Conquer your fears, yeah? Come on, it's nothing bad - just a bit of height and distance," he reassured me, holding out his hand.

"I can't," I whined, sounding about ten years younger than I was.

"Come on, baby," he coaxed, his lips breaking into a smile, "I've got you. Don't be a wimp."

My knees felt weak; the way the nickname rolled so effortlessly and so beautifully off his tongue, easily bringing a smile to my face as my stomach leapt at his words of affection.

I rolled my eyes dramatically, taking a step closer to the edge, "If I die, it's on you."

"I take full responsibility," he shot me a grin, raising his hands for a moment, before opening his arms again, "Just go for this branch here," he told me, nodding towards one that looked like it was going to snap under even the lightest of pressure, "and then this one," he nodded to another.

 I made the jump,  barely reaching the edge, the dirt crumbling at my feet. Harry's armed wrapped tightly around me, tugging me close to him as I reached the other side, exhaling deeply. Laughter escaped my lips, a laugh of relief as he did the same, his eyes scanning my face closely.

"I did it," I grinned up at him.

He reached to move a piece of hair from my face, his grin mirroring my own, "Come on," he nudged me, signalling for us to continue walking, "almost there."

"Are you gonna tell me where, yet?"

"Nope," he sent me a smirk, picking up his pace again.

I followed him as I had before, relying on him to guide me as he'd playfully nudge me every so often in attempts to make me lose my balance, only to reach for my waist to steady me again.

After walking for what felt like forever, and several teasing complaints of my legs hurting, Harry came to a halt.

"Here," he murmured, pressing his hand to the small of my back to lead me to where an old blanket of some kind lay on the floor, wires which I were unable to distinguish dangling above it. 

Harry sat down on the blanket, pulling me down beside him.

"So," he kept his voice low, as if any higher volume would be too much for our quiet surroundings, as he reached behind me, flicking a switch to light up the wires above us, now revealed to me as warm-white fairy-lights, lighting up our surroundings in a beautiful spectacle, highlighting Harry's face so beautifully, "I figured these lights would be enough until the stars come out, I don't know, um-" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "I downloaded a couple of movies on my phone to watch, and if you're hungry there's a diner just another ten minutes that way.."

"Thank you," I whispered, my hand subconsciously reaching for his cheek to rest on his skin, my thumb drawing circles on it, "I never would've expected this."

"I like to excel expectations," he whispered in response, a playful grin on his features, "but I'm not surprised. Those lights were a bitch to put up."