Faded Memories ...

15th February .

Touya's POV.

Yesterday was an huge memory of my entire life . Touko confessed to me , our relationship now is not friends anymore , we became a couple .When Hydro knew about this , he just kept smirking at me all day . I just couldn't forgot about her , even my midnight training didn't work . Kyohei , my brother always talked about it all the time . Or so he just young then me for one year , but he already got a girlfriend , girls always around him , just like me , how could he stayed like that ? I was felt like that
, too . Until Touko started to closed with me , i had a feeling that my heart was opened up . She makes me remember a familiar feeling that i just can't remember when i felt it , it must happened long ago . All i remember was when i was young , as 5 years old , i met a girl . Like you remember i had told that i and that mysterious girl were best friends , it's true . I can't believed i cried that much . When she left , that's the reason that i was being cold , i promised to her that I would only spended my heart for only her . But don't know why i accepted the confessed from Touko . It just too familiar .
We always stayed close together . The last day being with her , she told me : " Not to give up on your dreams , YOUR DREAM , make it bigger , follow it to the end ! Just like I will never give up on you ..!  " - Her smile brighten up , that's the smile i couldn't never forget . Even through , years passed , i started to forgot her name . ' Cause i always focused on battling , she's gonna move to Pokemon Highschool , i'm sure of it . If she really likes me , she will be back to my side one more time .
But what about Touko ..? Geez .... Life
sure is harsh . It's been so long ...
... What's your name ..?

" Hey Kyohei ! Get ready ! We're moving for 10 more mins ! " - I said .

" Come on big bro , calm down . Don't you see i'm getting my hair more awesome ? " - A boy with a mess brown hair answered back while brushing his hair .

" Jol , Jolteon ~ ! " - A Jolteon did the same thing its master did .

I quickly took the comb out of his hand .

" You know you never brush your hair ?! " - I frowned .

" But girls won't be impress ! "

Yep that's him , he's always like that .
It's just like when we were young ...

Flashback 9 years ago .....

" Touya! I'm here ! " - She said out loud .

I was battling with Kyohei , i didn't wanted to made her wait so i finished the battle right away .

" Enkasaii ! Use ' Fire Spin ' !! - I commanded . Enkasaii was a Charmander back then .

" ARRRR !!!! " . He defeated Kyohei's Eevee .

And that's that , i won . As i turned around ...

" Wowww !!! You're so strong , like always !!

" E he he ... " - I blushed while scratched the back of my head . Enkasaii stood proudly .

Kyohei was totally confused ' cause that was the first time he met Touko .  Usually, i'll met her at a small park near my house . I was late that day so she came to get me .

" Woah ! Who's that big bro ? " - He said .

" Huh ? So this is Kyohei you told me ? " - She seemed to confused like him .

" Uh yeah .  Kyohei this is ( ... ) , ( ... ) This is Kyohei .

" Oh then hi Kyohei , nice to meet you ! " - She smiled at him .

" You're ( ... ) ? Such a beautiful name for a cute girl like you . " - He acted a
attractive voice and took her hand .

" H - Huh ..? Oh thanks . " - She blushed deeply . I could tell ya but back then , my head was just wanted to explode .

I ran straight up to them and then ...

" DON'T TOUCH HER !! SHE'S MINE !!!! " - I
Screamed as i slapped his hand .

" Woah come down , is not a big deal . " -
She told me while grabbed my shoulder .

And i was like ' How could she likes him !? '
,  man .  How childlish i was back then ?

'' AND YOU TOO !! " - I Shouted .

" Huh ..? " - Her fears started to appeared .

" WHAT WERE YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING !? COME ON ,  LET'S GET OUT OF HERE !! - I grabbed her hand and pulled her away .

Kyohei was like ' Geez , too harsh man . '

At a small park near there ...

" I can't believe you . How could you blushed ?  Weren't you said that you like me
?  Then why would you blushed !? And if one day we're separate ,  what suppose you gonna do !? " - I said angrily .

" ... " - She just kept quiet .

" Answer me ! " - I almost shouted .

" I'll never do the thing that i'd never do . It's
to forget about you . Even thousands and millions of miles , will not keep us apart .
Together or not , our  'dance ' won't stop . Just let it rain , let it pour , what we have is
worth fighting for .  And you know i believe
, That we were ment to be !  " - She said and
sang our favourite song , ' Can i have this dance ' .

I just silence after that .  My tears bursted out and i cried out loud . She ran to me and embrace me tightly . A good friend you were
... Thank you .

Back to present ...

"Now come on !  Let's go to school !!  " - I shouted as i run foward the road .

" Ho Ho ,  excited to see your new girlfriend  ay ? " - Kyohei followed behind .

" Grr ..  What did you say !!?? " - I tried to punched him .

" Ha Ha ! Try to catch me ! If you CAN !! "
- He dodge and put his speed at extreme .

" Grr ..  STOP RIGHT THERE YOU !!!  - And that both of us raced to school .

                        Will I Find You ..?