The day we met

It's a normal day , like usual at the Pokesp Highschool . This is a story about a boy name Touya and a girl name Touko . Touya is a 'cold kid' , 'school champion' , he's not really friendly to the students in that school , but he's a good student and he's really handsome so that's make everygirls crushed on him . Lots of students tried to make friends with him but he never talked to anyone. He's a strong Pokemon Trainer , his partner is a Dewott , Umbreon , Charizard , Lucario , Victini and Keldeo. Every Battle competition he's always the 'Champion' , his rival and his best friend : Cheren , really understands him . About Touko , she's totally opposite of Touya . She's a friendly person to make friend with. Actually, could say that she's a cute girl . Her studies really good , but she doesn't know anything about Pokemon Battles , even she had a female Snivy , Pikachu and Eevee .

Everyday just like everyday , But that day was different . . .

That day , began the class is a Pokemon Battle competition . The teacher walked in , Mrs . Snowball . She was about to taught them to told their Pokemon to use 'Quick Attack' but somebody knocked the door , . . . It was a woman looked like a mother .
Everyone looked at her . The teacher went outside to talk with her , 10 minutes later she walked in and told the students :
''Aright everybody , today we gonna have a new friend .'' One of Touya 's eye opened wide .
'' Now i want you to meet Touko White !''

The teacher said . A girl walked in , next to the teacher . Mrs.Snowball told her to introduced herself and also told the students to listened to her .
'' Hi every body, my name is Touko . I'm from the Flocessy town , me and my family just came here so , i hope we could be good friends '' .
Usually , Touya will never looked up to the 'New student' , but now he was just staring at her ! The teacher told her to sit next to him and pointed at a boy is chinned and feel bored . She sat down and said to him :
" Hi . . . your name is Touya , right ? " .

He stared for a while , then he nodded and mumbled something . When the others saw that , they opened their mouth in shock .

" Did you see that , Leaf !? " Red shouted .
" Yeah . I Can't believe IT !!! "
Then the class begun . All went to the Battle Room and Mrs.Snowball asked Touya to shows the class ' Quick Attack ' . But , like always , Black will really Mind it . The teacher asked him : " Touya , i want you to show us your ' Quick Attack ' , Uh . . . Will you mind it . . .? " Black quickly and madly answered : " Of Course I Wi - !! " but then he looked up to Touko's ocean blue eyes , and for no reason , she changed his mind .
" Uhm . . . Fine . . .!!! "
Touya said in a tone voice , Touko looked at him and a small smile appeared on her face .
Then everybody sat down to their chairs and Touya started to walked down to the battle field . Then he threw a Ultraball up to the air , a dark purple smoke surrounded the Pokemon and slowly walked out of the smoke . . . :
" Umbreeee . . ."
It was a Umbreon , it was using ' Poison ' ! . And his partner , Dewott , jumped out of the Pokeball just like a real fighter , then it landed by one of its hand .
" Umbreon ,' Quick Attack ' . "

Touya told the Umbreon .

'' Breeeeee . . . Ooon !!! " - It started running at full speed to Dewott . Then it hitted him ! Umbreon made Dewott pushed back , but then Dewott used his hand to punched to the ground and got back his balance .
" That's how ' Quick Attack ' is . "

And everyone started to do it .

When it is the breaktime , Touya walked to the School's roof like always , ( Cold Kid ! ) Because he's ALWAYS stay away from everyone . Every girl watched him walking by sparkling eyes and said hi to him , but he walked away like nothing happened . Touko talked to Beru , one of Touya's friend to know more about him . Now she walked on the stairs to find him . She saw Touya is sitting on the roof , watching the blue sky with white clouds moving slowly on the sky with his Lucario . An idea was came to her mind , and she walked down back to the class .
Then the the end of the class , everybody went home together but except Touya . He walked alone . Touko have decided , she is going to talk with him . She ran after him and walked with him , the brunette looked at her :
" Haiz . . . What do you want !? "
She kept quiet , no respond . Touya moved his eyes to another direction , both kept quiet for 1 minute , and Touko started :

" I want . . . um . . . to be your friend . "

Touko slowly asked . Touya turned back at her :
" So , why did you want to make friend to a person like me . . . ? " . She froze ,
" Be . . . Because . . . I think if we're friends , then i think you can show me how to do some Pokemon battles . . . ? "
Touko said . But he quickly :
" You're lying . . . aren't you ? "
She blushed :
" Maybe . . . ? Fine . . . !!! I am lying ! It's because of another reason . . . " ,
" Eventhough But . . . i can't ."
He said then he puts his hands in his pocket :
" It's just wasting my time ."
Then he walked away. Touko looked at him sadly , she knows that one day he will understand IT , he will be her friend , someday, somehow, Touya will stand by her side . So she took a deep breath and mumbled
" I haven't gave up yet . . . Touya ! " - She said with a smile .