The ambulance ride

"I think its broken." I told him wincing in pain as he tried to tand me up.

"Im so so so sorry Maddy." he said looking into my eyes. They were a beautiful Carribean blue.

"it's okay, i've always had crappy knees since 5th grade." i giggled lightly.

"Here, let me carry you." He said picking me up bridal style. "NASH." he yelled. "Call and ambulance."

"Why?! Whats up?" Nash panicked running over to me and Hayes.

"Some crazy fan over there shoved me to the ground and i fell on my knee hard and i think i broke it." i explained to Nash. just then, Cam and Carter came running over. Cam ran straight up to me and held my knee.

"Are you okay? Hayes do you want me to take her for you?" he asked both me and Hayes. Hayes shook his head and secretly glared at Cam.

Hayes POV

"Are you okay? hayes do you want me to take her for you?" Cam asked me. I just shook my head and galared at Cam. he always has to sweep my girl off her feet and make her his. that's what happened with my last girlfriend. i took her to the last Magcon and i caught her kissing Cameron backstage. He wasn't going to get Maddy that's for sure.

After Nash called the Ambulance, a middle aged woman ran up to us. it was most likely Maddy's mom.

"Maddy! sweetie are you okay?" She asked with panick in her voice.

"I'm okay, i just got shoved and i think broke something in my leg now all the guys are here." Maddy said managing a smile. I squeezed her tighter in my arms. just then,ambulance sirens could be heard from outside. Two paramedics ran in with a stretcher up to us. i set her down and heldher hand for a second.

"it's okay, i'm going to be with you the whole way." i said to her. I sat up and walked over to her mom that was talking with one of the paramedics.

"Mrs. Kennedy, can i ride in the ambulance with Maddy? i want to make sure she'll be fine when she walks out of those hospital doors." i asked

"Of course, you've helped us so much already why not?" She said patting my back. i ran up to Maddy and walked with the strecther to the ambulance in wait. i was helped into the car and sat next to Maddy holding her hand the entire drive. i looked down at her watching her with her eyes closed. She looked beautiful. her golden hair, her perfect lips, her collarbone and those precious hands i was holding. Could i actually might like this unexpected girl? Could i be falling in love?

Maddy's POV

~~~~I opened my eyes to see that i fell asleep on the ride to the hospital. now, i was in a white room. i sat up and saw a blue cast on my leg.

"Good! You're awake!" A doctor said coming into the room. "Just a sprained ankle that's all. You should be able to take the cast off in a bout a week." I nodded my head and thanked him just as he walked out the door. Then, Cam, Nash, Carter, Hayes and my mom walked in.

"oh thank God youre okay!" They all yelled embracing me into a group hug. i smiled and laughed.

"Well, what a horrible first day of FAM Tour in San Antonio right?" i asked. Cam smiled and took my hand.

"You're right. but we did meet an amazing girl that we'll be friends with for a long time i can tell." I squeezed his hand and giggled.

"but you're coming tomorrow right? August 2nd?" carter asked in a begging sort of way.

"can't, sorry guys. it my brothers birthday tomorrow. I would love to though." I said sadly looking down.

"Wait, we need some time off right guys? We've been busy enough. i say we should take a nice vaca to a nice city. Hmmm maybe Austin?" nash asked smirking. i looked at my mom who smiled back.

"Why not?" she said. I leaped out of bed giving everyone hugs. "I'll sign you out and we can head straight home." My mom said leaving the room.

"What about the Tour? What about the fans?" I asked the boys.

"Eh, They'll understand." Cam said. "We'll do a meetup at a mall while we're in Austin."

"So, tomorrow. My brothers turning 10 and we're going to Dave and Busters, You in?" i asked them all.

"Bring it!" they all yelled causing me to laugh. I looked over at Hayes who was laughing. Maybe i like Hayes...But her probably doesnt like me.

I walked out of the hospital in crutches. Hayes helped me into the car and sat riht next to me. It took a while for Nash to convince his dad Chad for a vacation. Chad said he's going to fly back to North Carolina and pick up elizabeth and Skylynn, then come meet us in Austin. The boys will be staying at a hotel down the street from my house so it was all good.

Theyre not divorced in thi story yet.

Nash hopped into the passenger seat and started making small talk with my mom. In the two bucket seats were Cam and Carter. then in the back back was me and Hayes. i rested my head on Hayes shoulder and fell asleep instantly.

.

.

.

.

SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG CHAPTERS....STILL NEED EX NAME OF HAYES AND GIRLFRIENDS OF

-NASH

-CAM

-CARTER

THANKS GUYSSSS :D