Chapter 1: Bootylicious

Comenzar desde el principio

             Yara grabs a coffee and some donuts and leaves us both with a look. He walks up on me and kisses my neck, "Hey baby, I was thinking you let me take you out this weekend and you stay over my place."

           "Wouldn't your wife have a problem with that," I say kissing his lips.

           He shakes his head, "Nah, she leaving with the kids to go her mama house in Baltimore. So we got a whole week together." I give it some thought, yeah I guess that'll work. That way it'll give TraVonte time to cool off.

          "Aight, I'll be there. Then I get to do that thing you like in that thong you like," I whisper in his ear.

          "Oh shit, baby. You mean the ice thing," he asks like a happy kid at Christmas. I nod and he grips my ass. Then he gets a huge smile. "You got any plans for lunch?"

TraVonte POV:

           That bitch! I can't believe his ass would do that to me. I mean come on!!! How the he'll do you call yourself my friend? You have the nerve to open my male and use it. I mean I just bought you a rainbow one like two weeks ago. I don't have time for this. I gotta meet Nauti and Oliver in a little for brunch. I mean when your basically self employed you can do what you want.

            I just through on my short sweats with a mesh crop hoodie and head out the door. I get in my truck and pull off. I usually let Damien take my truck but after the shit he pulled he can catch public transit for all I care. I get a message from one of my clients and he wants to know if I'm free at 2. Oh for him I'm always free. 11 inches long and 3 inches around gets my attention, so does his deep pockets.

             I pull up to the restaurant to see my friends sitting outside. Both looking thicker than ever. See me and my clique are all thickums/chubs/fluffy. Then we always find dudes who love every inch, roll, pouch and stretch mark we have. The culture always think that big dudes are disgusting but the dudes who love us really do. Everyone in the gay community doesn't have to be tiny or have a six pack.

              We live our lives comfortably and keep our weight at a certain point. I love me and so do many more. Currently I'm dating. I'm also a stripper, escort and I have clients. You know but I'm not a hoe. There is a difference. A hoe takes money from anybody whose got it. Me, I shoot for the top rank, the ballers, hustlers and some drug dealers.

              Nauti is a baker with his own shop he built up with his own two hands. His babe is Shamar, he's a contractor. He also built his baby his store front. Their getting married in couple months. They want the dream, a nice house or apartment with a couple kids.

             On the other hand we have, Oliver is in a poly relationship and a sugar baby. His man, Don, is a prospering rapper and their boyfriend, Javi, is trash. The only reason I say Javi is trash cause he broke up with some dude and came home and was fucking any dude with a working dick. Like I said trash.

            "Hey babes," I say greeting both of them with a hug and a kiss. I take a seat across from them and look over the menu as the waiter comes over. He takes my order and I gotta say he's cute.

            "So what's up with you and Damien," asks Nauti sipping his lemonade. That's the one topic I don't wanna talk about. He wanna leave his cream on my toy. Oh bitch you've crossed the line.

          "Can we not with him right now? Cause we really not popping like that right now. As for right now if I see him it's DOA. I mean that on my Muva."

           They both look at each knowing that we stay bumping heads. We stay arguing, we stay fighting, we stay on each other's ass but we do love each other. There were time we have had makeup sex. Don't ask.