MFIAG 24-- ( His side

MFIAG 24-- His side

*Kerwin's Pov*

"Oo naman. Yes"

"Oo naman. Yes"

"Oo naman. Yes"

Her voice is still echoing in my mind.

At first I dont give a damn about this so called Arranged Marriage. Its just that my Parents forced me to be in this situation.

But fck.
I've  just realized that Im too lucky with her. She.. She.. She's my everything. Sht corny dude. Damn.

Its not my plan to be engaged at this very young age. Its not my plan to live in one place with her.

Its not even my plan to love her. But one thing is for sure, my plan is to love her forever.

And Im starting to accomplish it. I will accomplish it till the last seconds in my life.

Being inlove is being corny. Damn

And now we're official. We're engaged not just because of our Parents. Now it is because we do love each other.

Yes, I admit it, the time when we are still in our vacation, the time when she said she loves me, I doubted it. Because I know shes not that vocal. I really thought its just one sided love. I really thought Im just the one who is inlove in the two of us. 

I dont know its just that I woke up in the morning I realized Im deeply inlove with her.

She's the kind of person that is easily to love.

*Fireworks display*

Marry You

The words that was formed by the fireworks. Its all my plan, yes.

"A-ang ganda."

And Im really glad that she appreciate it. Seeing her happy makes me feel so lucky. Blessed.

"You like it?"

"Hindi ah!"

WHAT?!

"I love it." May halong tawa pa pagkakasabi nya. She said those words without looking at me, she said those words while still looking heavenwards, looking at the fireworks display.

We're now seating in dining table just for the two of us. This place is so romantic. You'll never thought that we're on rooftop. Those four ducks never fail me, huh. And the friend of My Fianc'ee. They nailed it.

*Yawwn..

She then looked at me.

"Ang galing! Ang ganda talaga, sa-salamat sa effort Bana."

Bana. Pfft. I really find it wierd. But she said Bana means Husband. Wierd but sweet.

"I know Fianc'ee, and I know too that youre sleepy, so lets go."

I asked her to go. She's sleepy, she keeps on yawning and also were done eating.

"Ha? Eh sino mag liligpit nito?"

"Them." Then I looked at our left side. There they are standing. Our Parents already go home together with my Sister Jash and Kelly.

They congratulated us and I bet they're so happy for us.

"Oo Shey kami na! Hihi," Her friend screamed and I saw Brent warn her.

"Humayo kayo at mag pakarami!" Jero.

"Damn you Jero!" I said.

"I love you dude!"

Psh.

*At our bedroom*

Im done taking shower. And Shey now is taking her bathe. After some minutes, the door opened and I bet she's done. She stepped outside and walk towards our bed before seating.

"Bana.... may sasabihin ako."

"What is it?"

"Pwedi ba akong sumama sa gang nyo?"

I was really fcking shocked about her statement.

"Hell no!"

"Bat ka naninigaw?"

She said and starting to raise her voice. Did I shout? Goddamnit.

"Sorry, sorry." I said while making my body move going to her direction.

"Im sorry Fianc'ee" I hugged her very tight. I dont want to make her mad as much as possible.

"Okay forgiven. Hmp."

"Are you still mad?"

"Di na.. Pero bawal ba ako dun?"

"Yes. Its dangerous Im telling you."

"HA? Ganon ba bakit ka sumali dun?"

"Cause.. cause.." Damn. Why?

"Wag na nga lang. Matulog na tayo, inaantok na ko."

She then rest her body in the bed,

Sleeping together? At first its a bit awkward cause temptation dude! But as time passes by I've learned to respect my soon to be wife.

November 23, 20**

Were official.

--

My Fiancee is A GANGSTEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara