"Let me handle it," he said and I nodded. I looked at my friends who stood still and smiled.

Mira looked at us with heart in her eyes. "NALU MOMENT!" Mira screamed, confusing everyone. Me too by the way.

Natsu turned back at a smirking Lisanna. "What are you going to do Natsu, we all know you don't do physical fights, right?" she asked and the crowd nodded, well they don't know the new Natsu.

"Oh honey. You don't know Natsu," I said, shaking me head in fake surprise.

"I know him longer, bitch," she sneered and I rolled my eyes.

He put his fist to his other hand grinning. Not the good kind of grinning. This had darkness in them.

"Take it back," he said and stood straight, having a good difference in heights. Lisanna lifted her head, throwing him the most arrogant look ever.

He leaned into her ear, a dark smile playing on his red lips.

He moved his mouth, whispering to her. Nobody except Lisanna could hear it. She gasped and stepped back, looking at Natsu in disbelief.

"How could you do this? What happened to the Natsu we all knew?" she asked, screaming this time.

My eyes widened slightly. I'm curious to see what he'd told her.

"Show's over, leave," I shouted, hoping for everyone to just leave. People nowadays love drama.

Nobody left.

"You didn't know me, that person was not me. I lost myself that time, but now I found myself back with the help of my friends."

He turned to the whole crowd. "If one of you ever lay a hand on my friends, or Lucy, you'd better be ready to face me," he stated.

The all nodded, fearing for their school lives. They knew to never ever mess with Natsu Dragneel. "But Natsu, what happened to you? You never cared about anything," one of the people said.

"I thought I already answered. I returned to my old self."

I heard someone clapping. "Well well well, what do we have here," someone said. People moved away till I saw Sting and his crew.

"What do you want?" Natsu asked, irritated. He pushed Lisanna away from her, who let herself fall into her friends arms.

"I want a match to see who is stronger for once and for all," Sting said and continued, "I've trained myself to surpass you, Natsu."

The crowd left, not wanting to hear anything anymore. Our friends came standing behind Natsu. Showing we had his back. Natsu smirked.

"I'm all fired up!" he said his slogan. And they walked outside.

-bad writing skills. Time skip after fight-

My eyes went wide. Natsu knocked Sting against a random wall. His friends were trying to help him getting up. "I win," Natsu said. He didn't put effort in defeating him. How strong is he? It is a perfect timing though. Lunch was over.

We went back to our classes. We have English. I was excited, cause I like the subject.

"Good afternoon," Gildarts said.

"Good afternoon, Gildarts," we said in unison. He wrote an exercise on the whiteboard.

"Alright class, I have a project you have to do with a partner. The partner is the person next to you. I want you to make a presentation about each other, but make it together. Favo hobbies, likes and dislike etcetera. And you have to add what you think of him or her. It has to be finished in two weeks. Everyone understands?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good, you have the lesson the time to begin with your project. The rest of the information is online."

I turned to Natsu, smiling, he smiled back. "Looks like we're stuck with each other again, Luce," he said using my nickname. I nodded and we began questioning each other.

"Likes?" I asked to Natsu.

"You," he mumbled.

What? Did he—?

"Could you say it again?" I said and he held his hand behind his back, laughing.

"Food," he said. I nodded, writing it on the paper. We were already done with questioning and began with our presentation.

~Natsu's POV~

Can't believe I said 'you' by the question likes. I am so stupid. Of course she just sees me as a friend. Luckily I recovered and said food.

I can't help it. I think I am falling for Lucy Heartfilia. It hurt that she ran away yesterday by the fireworks. But she sure has a reason, right? Maybe she is shocked, or worse she doesn't like me.

But if you know me well, I won't hold back if I want something.

Maybe there's a chance for me.

I looked at her in my eye corners. She was writing on her paper, her handwriting so beautiful. And the little, serious face she's pulling.

God, she is...

I wanted to ask her out on Saterday. But I'm pretty scared for a rejection. I let someone in, if she hurts me, I'm done.

I don't care if all she wants is to be friends. She at least has to talk to me.

Be prepared Heartfilia, you will be mine.

Sounds possessive as fuck.

I chuckled and we continued with our project.

_____________________
Finally again a update.

I think the book is almost done.

Maybe a few more chapters, maybe more than I expected. Who knows?