"Some people all about the dollar bill that ain't how you oughta feel!" I scream at the top of his lungs. She laughs at me and I shut up when he realizes She's filming me. "Delete that!" I shout.

"Make me!" She smirks and I stop to think of what I could do to her. There are a lot. I smirk and She becomes scared. I smile and continue driving. We arrive at the airport and just as I thought, I'm swarmed by girls. I sigh and grab her hand leading her through security and to the gate. We wait for the plane by talking and ignoring fans. Finally, about 20 minutes after we sat down, the plane started boarding. I hand the lady our tickets and we board the plane. I fight Gracie for the window seat, but decide to be a gentleman and let her have it. She falls asleep on my shoulder and decide to talk a picture and post it on Instagram.

'Going home with @theofficialgracegrier ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍' I smile to myself and tag her. Eventually I fall asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of us landing "Please turn off your electronic devices; we will be landing in Virginia a few minutes a head of schedule. I peck Gracie's lips and she stirs opening her beautiful brown eyes.

"Are we here yet?" She asks. I nod and she smiles, but it quickly fades. I look in to her eyes. Mine filled with concern. I pull her to my side.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She sighs and tells me that she had another dream. "Wanna talk about it?" I ask. She hesitates, but nods.

"Cameron and I were at this party that you threw for Christmas and there was alcohol," I tense up, but she calms me down, "Don't worry this was like ten years in the future. He gave me some and I hesitated, but drank it anyway. Hayes and Nash were off doing something else, but told me not to go anything stupid. I told them not to worry about me. You and I had broken up when you cheeted on me and I came back to get you back. I walked into your room to see if you were there and saw you with her. You chased me and caught up to me planting your lips on mine, but they reeked of alcohol. I didn't care I kissed back and Cameron came up and pulled us apart punching you. You fell to the ground passed out and we took you to the hospital. They told us you were in a coma and most likely wouldn't wake up. Then I woke up," by this time, Gracie is in tears and I hug her. She sobs into my chest. I know I'm supposed to say something, but I don't know what.

"It's okay baby shh! Hey! The plane landed!" I say trying to cheer up. It works and she excitedly grabs her bag and skips off the plane holding my hand. We exit the plane and see the vast airport. How are we supposed to find my mom now? We wonder the airport. I try to call her, but she doesn't answer. Finally, we divide to go pick up our luggage and see my mom hiding a sign that read 'Matthew and Grace Espinosa'.

"Hello, you must be Mrs. Espinosa! I'm Grace, but you can call me Gracie, Grace Face, whatever you want I really don't care I can take a joke. Nice sign! Matt's cheeks turned about as red as it!" She nudges me and I blush harder.

"Hi and sweetie, you don't have to call me Mrs. Espinosa! We're practically family already! You can call me Sarah. It's so great to finally meet you! I've only seen pictures and heard him talk about asking you out for the past six months! Oh, Matthew! It's my job to embarrass you! Don't you blush!" Mom chuckles and I blush harder. "May I take a picture of the happy couple?" Mom asks.

"You may!" Gracie says. I look at her with a I-don't-want-to face and she responds with a just-do-it face. I sigh and pick her up bridle style and kiss her. My mom snaps the picture and we release. Gracie's cheeks are as red as can be and all I can do is laugh.

"That's not nice, Matthew! Do you want me to leave?" She asks fake crying. I shake my head and apologize. "You're too easy!" She chuckles and I pout.