18 happy

"Wow, If you think you can secure my heart like that, you're wrong." I told jungkook.

"You sure about that?" He sighed.

Before I could reply, he jumped towards me and started attacking me with little pecks.

"Stop! It tickles." I tried to push him away with all my non existent strength.

"Say you'll accept me." He continues to peck my cheek.

"Okay okay, I'll accept you." I laughed.

He kissed my lips once more before laying me down and cuddled with me.

"What about your porridge?"He asked.

"Forget that, I'm not very hungry."I told him.

"I like this." I said.

"Me too, let's stay like this forever". He continued and suddenly the word forever hit him. He's a vampire that would live forever and you don't know that.

"This happened so fast, I can't believe we're a thing now." I chuckled.

But he didn't give me a reaction.

"Y/N, there is something I need to tell you." He started.

Is he going to tell me about his identity? No way, I don't know how to react.

"Hey, you can tell me some other time, I'm tired."I said softly.

"It's important Y/N.."he trailed off when he saw me closing my eyes.

No I wasn't tired, I literally slept the whole day. But I wasn't prepared to accept his vampire part. While I accepted his love, I forgot he was a vampire.

I'll have to deal with him drinking blood, compelling me, him living forever and never Aging, whereas I'm the opposite.

I'll become old and wrinkly and I'll leave him all alone one day.

"I know you're awake. Your heartbeat is beating too fast for someone asleep." He spoke after a few minutes.

"I already know what the topic is. Save it." I muttered.

"You do?" He asked. I looked at his face which is filled with surprise.

I nodded and said, "Remember when I hurt my ankle? And you gave me your blood?"

"How do you know that, I compelled you.. you were wearing vervain." He answered his own question.

I nodded again. And we remained in silence for another Few minutes.

"You're not afraid of me?" He asked.

"I'll be honest, I am, but I know you will never ever hurt me." I answered.

"I'm Glad you understand, I promise i will never hurt you." He sat up and held my cheek.

"I know." I calmly told him.

"Aren't you scared?" I continued.

"Scared of?" He did that little tilt again.

"You know, I'm going to die right?" I felt myself tearing up. "You will live forever and a hundred year which is probably my maximum life span is just going to be one small section of your life and I'm going to leave you all alone one day." I ranted.

"Trust me, even if it takes a thousand year to see you again, I would wait. Humans have many lives." Jungkook told me. I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"I wouldn't remember you in my next one, would I? I wouldn't look the same, I wouldn't have the same name, I'll probably be in another country, Hell I might even be a boy. How are you going to find me." I argued.

"I'll just make you fall for me all over again. And I will find you, don't you remember? We are soulmates, I am connected to you no matter what and we are destined to be together forever. Don't be scared Y/N, I promise I'll find a way. we still have many years together. I love you okay?" He leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

He did convinced me, I was however still scared but I blinked away the tear, then suddenly one thought came into my mind.

"How did you turn?" I asked cautiously.

"Someone killed me while vampire blood was in my system, i died and when I woke up in transition, I fed on human blood." He looked away, not wanting me to realise what kind of a Monster he is.

I sat up and turn his face to face mine.

"Turn me." I told him.

"No, never, you won't want this life Y/N. Trust me." he argued back.

"We would be together forever, and we can travel everywhere, Get things off our bucket list and be happy. Im already dreading about what's going to happen in the future, I can't imagine years later when I know I am getting closer to leaving you." I said, suddenly turning emotional.

"We can be happy like this too." He assured me before continuing, "we still have a Long time together, let's not worry about this first alright?"

I nodded and went back into his embrace, inhaling his intoxicating scent. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it yet.

"I love you jungkook." I whispered.

"I love you too."

"Can you make me some ramen now?" I giggled.

"I thought you weren't hungry." He groaned.

"I lied, make me some ramen please." I said adding a little aegyo.

He didn't reply me, but he stood up and went out the room.

I smiled to myself, knowing how bless I was to have him as my Boyfriend. Just 6 months ago he was merely my bias, followed by my enemy, my protector, my Best Friend , my crush and now my Boyfriend.

I don't want this to end.

After 10 minutes he hadn't returned yet. So I pushed myself off the bed and tried to balance myself.

Luckily Jin's porridge gave my some strength, I pushed myself a little more and approach the kitchen.

I saw him stirring the ramen peacefully.

I went forward and attempted to scare him. But he turned around before I was able to do so. Scaring me instead.

"How did you know I was here?" I sulked

"I heard you as soon as you opened the room's door, I was expecting a back hug though. The ramen is done, go back to bed, I'll bring it to you." He instructed.

I laughed at his response and pointed at the dinning table, indicating that I'll sit here instead.

He placed the ramen infront of me and I literally devoured the food, I was Super hungry.

After a while, I looked up, and he was staring at me.

"What a way to ruin the first day of a relationship huh?" I said, regretting the way I ate the food.

"You eat like a pig." He teased.

I ignored him and continued eating, but he was still staring at me.

"Stop staring."

"I'm gazing."

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic."

A/N : I stole that four lines from vampire diaries.

Both of us smiled at each other. I hope today lasted forever, I was definitely happy.