"Not a clue," Raven told them.

"Cool, so now there are six of us. Did you see anyone else?" Victoria-Katherine asked.

"I think there's one more. I began exploring the floor below us, but one of the rooms in locked. According to her, my room was locked too before I came out. She or he is probably still asleep," Skylar told them.

"Based on the odds, it's likely a she." Quinn said.

"Don't call people 'it', that's rude." Raven scolded.

"Okay mom, why don't you just go-" Quinn and the group was suddenly cut off by a kitchen knife flying right past her face, barely missing it, and going straight into a wooden cupboard. They all stopped and looked to where it came from, but Beatrice's throat was being held hostage by a murderous Lexi with another kitchen knife, who was clearly using anger and threats to calm her anxious nerves. Beatrice looked scared to hell.

"Where am I?" She asked darkly.

"Couldn't tell you that, sweetheart," Quinn poked at her.

"Are you asking for your friend to die?!" Lexi threatened, holding Beatrice's neck even closer to the knife. Lexi's gaze darkened, and Beatrice's anxiety increased.

"Woah woah woah, why don't we all just calm down. Drop the kni-" Raven tried.

"Tell where the hell I am or I swear to god I will-" Lexi was also cut off by another few people entering the room. It was Steve, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Sam, Bucky, Vision and Wanda. Thor and Loki had gone back to Asgard, and Bruce prefered to stay off the grid until he was needed. Steve's eyes widened when he saw that one of the women was about to kill another one of them.

"Hey, Lexi, put down the knife, we're not going to hurt you," he told her softly.

"Who the freaking hell is Lexi?!" She shouted back.

"Easy there tiger, why don't you just listen to us, and you know, try not to kill anyone?" Tony asked her sarcastically. Victoria-Katherine leaned over to Raven's ear.

"Why are they so freaking hot?" She asked.

"I know right, my ex-boyfriend looks like complete shit compared to them, and he was ripped," she replied.

"It's like they were actors that auditioned for a superhero movie fandom and were forced to keep a good diet and to work out twice a day. And they ALL look like that!" Lorelei chimed in with a whisper.

"What a MARVELous explanation," Skylar joked quietly.

"Blondie over there can avenge me anyday," Quinn commented, licking her lips while looking at Steve. The girls giggled quietly.

"Excuse me ladies, but your friend is about to die," Tony interjected. "Mind helping out?" They refocused their attention to Beatrice and Lexi. Bucky snorted at their attempts to get Lexi to drop her knife.

"What are you laughing at, Barnes?" Natasha snarled.

"Your failures," he replied rudely, "she's not doing to drop the knife until you explain something to her, you idiots."

"And remind me how you know this?" Wanda crossed her arms.

"I'm just getting out of that stage now," he replied, "getting her to calm down and drop the knife ain't gonna happen. Just tell her what the hell's going on, they're all here anyway."

"If you say so," Sam shrugged, "broody bastard." He muttered under his breath.

"Look, we will explain everything to you and them. We're your friends," Steve turned to her. Lexi stared him straight in the eye.

The Seven  ✦  {Avengers}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें