New Story

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting to release chapters of my new story, "Fighting the Mafia." If this is a story you might be interested in, check out my page to find it. :)

Preview

His eyebrows furrow and grip tightens around my wrist, "you don't have a fucking say, you are never leaving here. You can kiss your friends and family goodbye because you had to be a nosey bitch."

This fucker did not just call me a bitch. I was so angry at his threats and insult, that I raised my hand and smack him across the face. He quickly grabs my throat and slams me against the wall, his face next to mine. "I will fucking chop off every finger on your hand if you raise it towards me again. I demand respect and you will give it to me."

I clinch my teeth, "I wouldn't hold my breath."

————————————————————————

After Theo's father is murdered, he takes over the Mafia at 28-years-old. He's a beautiful, but dangerous man, demanding loyalty and respect. He will crush anyone that seeks to cross or disobey him.

Working her ass off for years, Haley is promoted to the new Creative Director at a well known marketing firm. Haley's husband, Kyle, has also been working tirelessly towards a partner promotion at a big law firm. Both, trying to make their dreams a reality, all while, struggling to balance work and home life.

Haley is convinced to let loose after her promotion. What she didn't expect was to find a woman laying on the floor of a VIP room begging for her husband's life. Theo is left with no choice - he kidnaps Haley.

The life that Haley has worked so hard for, has slipped through her fingers when she is abducted. Now she is force to stand and fight if she ever wants to see her old life again.

Can Haley ever learn to forgive Theo, or will she always keep fighting him?