Chapter 23

The rest of this week has flown by. Of course, I've been thinking about Caleb and Sophia's words regarding Aiden. I can't get him out of my mind. It also peeves me that he's going on a date with Emily.

Early Friday morning (too fucking early)....

I'm rushing through my apartment, throwing my toothbrush in my bag. I've packed my bag for a couple days. Sophia and I come back Sunday morning.

I hear a voice in my living room. "Hey Mia, are you ready?"

I shake my head. It's Sophia and she's 15 minutes early. I zip up my suitcase and head out towards the living room.

She smiles, "we will grab coffee, once we get inside the airport."

I nod and smile.

Before Sophia opens the door she pauses and turns to me, "oh Mia, Caleb talked to Aiden and he never had a date with Emily. Aiden agreed to have lunch with her on Saturday because she kept bugging him about talking. He told Caleb, he would never agree to a date with her."

I just stare at her, trying not to show emotion. But, in my mind, I'm jumping for joy.

She opens the door and we head outside. I look up and I see Aiden in all of his glory, v-neck t-shirt that shows every an muscle," and kaki shorts that show off his toned legs. Fuck...he looks so good. He's laughing with Caleb, leaning against his truck.

I look over at Sophia, confused, "are they taking us to the airport?"

She grins, "no, they are going to California with us." She winks and walks away.

I'm going to fucking murder you Sophia.

I walk towards the back of the truck to throw my bag in. Aiden comes around and takes my bag from my hand and smiles. I watch his biceps bulge as he lifts my suitcase. He smirks. Fuck...he caught me checking him out.

I walk back towards the front of the truck and Caleb and Sophia are already in the backseat. I roll my eyes. They are such schemers.

I get into the truck, as does Aiden. He starts the truck and looks over at me, "you look beautiful."

I cock one eyebrow. I know I look like crap. I just threw on jeans, a t-shirt and slip on shoes - something comfortable for the plane ride. "Uh...thanks."

He smiles and drives to the airport.

Once we get there and park. Everyone gets out and grabs their bag. Except, Aiden grabs my bag too. I touch his arm, "uh...you don't have to carry my bag...thanks though."

He keeps walking towards the airport.

"Aiden, I'm serious I can carry my bag." I sounded annoyed.

He grins, "I know." He keeps walking. Damn it Aiden!

I'm getting more frustrated with him. "Aiden, give it to me."

He gets a mischievous smirk on his face. He turns and looks straight into my eyes, "where do you want me to give it to you?" He says in a deep seductive voice.

My eyes widen and I stop walking. I can feel the heat rise in my cheeks. I know my face is red like a tomato. Is he flirting with me?

I huff, "please...can I have my bag?"'

He chuckles, "mhmm...no. You can have it when we get to our destination."

I roll my eyes, as we make our way inside the airport. Once we get our tickets, we stop by a cafe in the airport and grab a bite to eat.

We all sit down at a table and a waitress comes up to get our order. "Good Morning, what can I get you to drink?" All four of us speak in unison, "coffee." The waitress giggles, "okay, I'll be right back."

Aiden, sitting right next to me, puts his hand on the back of my chair. It lights my body on fire, being this close to him. Especially, since he's being so flirty. "Mia, how are classes going?" He asks.

I look up into his bright blue eyes, they just hypnotize me. I take a deep breath, "Good, I just finished my finals. I only have one semester left and then I graduate."

The waitress brings our coffee. "How are the checks today?" Before I could say anything Aiden interrupted, "us two and those two." Pointing his finger at each couple.

I give him a glare. "Stop Mia, we all know you're independent. You don't have to prove that by paying for your breakfast."

I huff at him. We all order our breakfast.

Aiden gets a big smirk on his face, "did you ace your business analysis final?"

I about spit coffee everywhere. The heat travels from my stomach, to between my thighs. All I can think about is Aiden fucking me on the kitchen table and then making love to me in my bedroom. Fuck...I'm so turned on. Two can play at this game.

I smirk, "I aced it. I had an amazing study session, where the tutor really grilled me and worked me over."

I can see Aiden adjusting himself in the chair. Haha...I know he's turned on. Mia: 1.

Caleb's eyes widen and Sophia looks confused. "Oh my god....you and Mia had kinky sex the day you went to her apartment to help her study." Caleb says.

Sophia looks between me and Caleb. "What! Why didn't you tell me about it?" She yells.

I bury my head in my hands, shaking my head. I'm so embarrassed. I should have not played this game with Aiden.

"Mia!" Sophia yells.

"God, Sophia I don't tell you everything!" I yell back.

Aiden is laughing and I kick his chair. He just laughs more. Asshole.

Aiden and Caleb pay for breakfast and we make our way to the plane.

As we get on the plane, I'm standing in front of Aiden and he really close behind me. He places his hand on my back, guiding me towards our seats. His hand gives me goosebumps and he takes notice.

He leans down to my ear. "Baby, this is us." I can feel his hot minty breath on my neck. It sends shivers down my spine. He's making my body ache for him.

We sit in our seats and I give him a glare. He chuckles, knowing he's turning me on. I look down and see that I'm not only one with this problem.

I grin and leans toward Aiden, "Baby, do you need help with that?" I point towards his bulging pants. I can see him grow more, thinking about what I would do to him. It makes me chuckle.

He leans towards me, "would like to join the mile high club? I would fuck you right now in that bathroom."

Fuck... abort, abort. He's much better than you at this game.

He laughs and grabs a book and begins to read.

The pilot announces we are ready for take off. I grab the armrest aggressively. I hate the ascending part. I feel a hand intertwine with mine and I look down and see Aiden's hand.

I look over at him and he is just smiling at me. "It's okay Mia. Everything's going to be fine." He says, trying to soothe me. It works. I always feel safe with Aiden. I know he would lay his life down for me. Hell, he would lay his life down for his country without a second thought.