Chapter 13

The next morning Aiden dropped me off at home so I could get ready for work.

As soon as I get to work, Sophia makes her way to me. "So...Aiden's your boyfriend huh? What happened...you better tell me every detail!"

I nervously laugh, "aidenandihadsex." I looked at her quickly.

She scrunches her face, "what did you just say?"

I sigh, "Aiden and I had sex."

She squeals, grabbing my arm, "oh my god! How was it? Was he gentle? Did he give you an orgasm?"

I blush, thinking about the multiple orgasms he had given me this weekend. "The answers to your questions are, amazing, yes and yes."

She looks at me annoyed, "details
Mia!"

"Ugh...he was very gentle and didn't push me. He gave me an orgasm before any penetration. When he finally thrusted into me, he made sure I had another before he reached his own release. He's very attentive to my body. He also gave me orgasms the next morning." I say blushing.

Sophia's gasps, "damn...I knew he was a sex god."

I chuckle, "I think sex god is an understatement for him."

She laughs and hugs me, " Mia I'm so happy you've found a man that truly appreciates everything about you. You deserve every ounce of love."

I hug her back, "thanks Soph. Hey, while your here, do you think you could cover my shift on Thursday? I have midterms on Friday and I really need to study."

"Of course!" She says.

My shift goes on and it's a pretty mellow day.

I get a text from Aiden.

Aiden: this week is going to be crazy. Can I see you Thursday?

Me: I'm sorry babe. I have midterms on Friday and I really need to study Thursday. Rain check?

Aiden: no problem. How about I take you out to celebrate your midterms, Friday afternoon?

Me: deal. Talk to you later?

Aiden: yes. See you baby.

He makes me melt just thinking about him.

Below is sexual content. If this bothers you, please do not read the rest of this chapter. Thanks! :)

> Thursday

I'm sitting at my kitchen table, studying for my Business Analysis midterm. I hate this class...it's so boring.

I hear a knock on the door...weird.

I open the door to find Aiden - hands in his pockets and a mischievous grin on his face.

My eyes widen, "what are you doing here? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see you, but I'm studying."

He walks in, shutting the door behind him. "I'm here to help."

I cock one eyebrow, "you are? I think you might be more of a distraction."

He chuckles and walks to the table and looks through my business analysis book. "This looks terrible."

I nod, "it is, but I need the class to graduate."

He smile and kisses me deeply. I push off of him, "see...distraction." I say.

He takes a deep breath, "okay, let's get to studying."

I smile and sit next to him, going through my book. I was quite surprised with how much Aiden knew about business. I know he's smart, but damn. When I get stumped going through my practice problems, he explains it to me in his own words. He's so beautiful to watch. As he's giving me real world examples, he uses his hands to add animations, making me laugh. I really enjoy studying with him.