Injured

Simons POV

Rushing down the stairs and flinging open the door as loud knocks echoed the house and the rain poured down. I see my boyfriend Josh soaking wet and gripping his arm, I pull him inside "Josh! You got stabbed!" I exclaim noticing the blood soaking through his shirt,
"Some guy tried to rob me and I grabbed him before he could take anything, I didn't know he had a knife! Luckily he ran off and didn't take any of my stuff." He explains,
I stroke his cheek "Come on let me fix you up." I'm a Doctor so I know what I'm doing, I'm glad he didn't pull the knife out as it would've done more damage.

He goes into the kitchen and lays on the table, I remove his shirt and jeans quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping him in it "Baby it hurts!"
"I know Joshy." I say grabbing my supplies "You're gonna need to go to the hospital."
"Not tonight we can't go out there!"
I sigh "Tomorrow morning."
"Okay Si."
I inject some Morphine into his arm to reduce the pain and slowly removing the knife as he winces "I can stitch it but I don't know if it's done any damage as I can't really see."
He nods "Do whatever you can."
I begin stitching up his arm as well as cleaning it and soon enough I'm done. I wrap a bandage round it and press a light kiss to his arm "Done."
"I love you, you're amazing."
I smile "Love you too and don't scare me like that again!"
"I know I'm sorry." He says sadly,
I kiss his cheek "Its okay. Let's go up to bed." Wrapping my arm round his waist I lift him off the table.

After a bit of struggling we finally get upstairs "You should really go in the bath to warm up you're still freezing."
"It's a bit late don't you think." He says,
"It's okay, I'll help." I smile,
He sighs but smiles anyway "Okay."
"I'm gonna grab a plastic bag so we can wrap it round your bandage so it doesn't get wet then infected. He right back."
I jog down the stairs and manage to find an old Tesco carrier bag in the cupboard. Hearing the water of the bath being run I make my way back upstairs.

Going into the bathroom I see Josh sat on the toilet seat with the water running next to him. I show him the carrier bag and he laughs "Really?"
"It'll work I promise." I giggle,
"If you say so Si."
I stretch out the bag and tie it round his arm so it's protected "There, simple."
"Thank you. Think the baths ready."
I turn to look "Yep that looks fine." I switch of the tap and remove the towel from Josh as well as his boxers and carefully help him into the bath with his arm out. "Comfy?"
He nods "Right well I'm joining you."
I strip down and hop in the opposite side as he smirks at me "Let me help wash you and then we can cuddle in here."
"I'd like that." He grins.

After I've washed him I feel him start to warm up a bit, so I decide it's time for a cuddle. I lay down on his chest and his good arm wraps around my shoulders so he can play with my hair. "Si I love you so much, thank you for this."
"No worries Joshy, love you more." I look up at him as he catches me in a kiss,
As we pull away he smiles "Let's get out and have a proper cuddle."
I nod in response hopping out and wrapping a towel around myself before helping Josh out. We dry ourselves off and go into the bedroom where I remove the bag, we both pull on some boxers before getting into bed. Luckily the bad arm is On the other side of where Josh lies meaning I can still cuddle up to his side without hurting him.

Now both comfortable I say "We're still going to have to go to the hospital tomorrow."
"I know Baby."
"Get some sleep Joshy you must be exhausted."
"Goodnight Si."
"Night Sleep well." I smile stroking his chest and lightly grazing my nails across. Hearing his breath quicken I know he's asleep so I decide to follow closing my eyes drifting to sleep on my comfy 'cushion' of a boyfriend. I love him.