Mine not yours

Warning: Smutty
3rd Person

Josh and Simon had a strong relationship that no one could break no matter how hard they tried. Josh was always the dominant one whether it be during intimate session or just in everyday situations, Josh was strong and quite a formal man to strangers. However when it came to his friends Josh was caring, funny and very loving (especially to his Simon).
Simon was the submissive one, he enjoyed being held by the one he loved most and was always glued to Josh's side. Although Simon could be dominant in some situations, for example if he was in a formal place or event, though it was rare. Simon is a very smiley, sweet and shy man when talking to strangers. When it comes to his friends and family he's honest, funny and also very loving.

Simon and Josh were in a experimenting mood one day and decided to try a threesome with their best friend Vik as he is also very submissive and loves to try anything, Vik does have a boyfriend who's Harry, Both are very feminine in their own ways. Once there little 'experiment' was over Vik asked if they could do it again but invite Harry. Josh and Simon were a little unsure but agreed and so a week later it was a foursome.

Now on to today all four boys have grown in this love square you could say and Simon is started to get a bit worried. Even though both boys have a very good relationship, Simon is still on the edge of if Josh goes off with Vik and Harry leaving Simon alone.

Simons POV

Fingers tapping away at my keyboard my brain working as I edit my latest videos. I sigh as I click render, leaning back and click my fingers before a though comes to mind. I haven't seen Josh since we woke up this morning, deciding to give him a little surprise of some bits of lingerie I bought as I know he can't resist. Pulling on the lace panties and garters with some knee high socks all in black, I put my clothes over and run to his room.

Growing closer I hear voices which is Josh,Vik and Harry's. I can hear them both begging for Josh to fucking bend them over, growing angry I'm about to burst in but I hear Josh telling them no and I feel a little better. Though I storm in and all their heads spin around, seeing Josh's eyes soften I wander over and he pulls me into his side. Snuggling into him Vik and Harry expressions change so I smirk "Hey Bub."
"Hey Joshy." I smile as he pecks my lips,
"Daddy please?" Vik says and Harry nods,
I growl and turn to them "My Daddy! Not yours mine!"
They flinch but soon fire back and so I move from Josh so I can win this.

Josh's POV

Watching them all argue I can't help but chuckle and smirk at my Baby as I know he'll win this. I'm starting to get annoyed with Vik and Harry, I really don't think it was the best idea to bring them into our relationship. I want them out and I want my Simon back all to myself, moving towards Simon wrapping my arms round his waist and his shouting stops "You've done enough Baby." I whisper,
"Vik, Harry I think it's time for us to break this. It's gotten a little overboard and I only want Simon from now." I say,
"No Daddy don't do this!" Vik shouts,
Harry just looks sad,
"However it doesn't mean that we won't want you both again." I lie but they don't notice "Now don't you think you should leave."
"No!" They both shout,
I kiss Simons neck and smirk "Well boys you can either leave now or watch me pound Simon senseless."
They all freeze "V-Vik w-we s-should leave." Harry stutters,
Vik nods and they both rush out the room. I smirk in victory as I notice Simons still in shock "Well that's them too gone."
"Did you mean what you said?" Simon says barely above a whisper,
I pull him close "No baby I would never hurt you."
He nods "I'm kinda glad there gone."
"Same I've missed it being just you and me."
"Love you."
"Love you more Si."
My fingers stroke his hip and the other rests on his arse "Can we cuddle for a little Daddy?"
"If that's what you'd like Love."
"I would."
I pick him up and his legs go round my waist as I passionately kiss him and push him onto my bed. I lay next to him and he clings to me, I sigh
"What's wrong?" He asks,
"Just a little irritated with them two, but you make me happier."
He blushes a little "I do kinda have a little surprise for you."
"You do?"
He nods eagerly and stands up before staring at me biting his lip, he pulls at the hem of his shirt and pulls it off. He lifts his arms above his head and I notice a little bit of black lace appear from his joggers, I growl feeling my boxers tighten. Spinning his hips around he slowly pulls his joggers down and I gasp as I see him in black knee high sock, garters and panties. "Oh baby." I say biting back a moan,
"It's all for you Daddy." He says seductively,
I grab his hips and pull him back onto the bed, I straddle his waist and passionately kiss him for the second time. He latches onto me and opens his mouth so I can put my tongue in, we fight for dominance but I obviously win.