Shouting - Kouis

"You're always the same!" Louis shouted, throwing his arms in the air in an exasperated movement. His face was red due to all the yelling he and Kay had been engaged in for the past fifteen minutes. "The moment things get complicated, you turn everything into a joke," he accused and saw the blonde girl rolling her eyes, equally annoyed.

"Isn't that what you do all the bloody time?" she shot back, folding her arms and standing straight trying to look taller but Louis was still ten centimetres taller than her, even if she was wearing heels. He loved that she was short, she normally didn't mind, except when they were fighting.

"Exactly! I do it because I'm avoiding the problem, because I don't want to take responsibility. But when it's something between us, something serious, I regard it as such. I don't make a fucking joke out of it!"

"Oh so you can laugh at everything but I can't? Why does that sound so unfair, uh? Oh I wonder why!" she spat poking his chest with every word.

Louis grabbed her wrist to stop her from hurting him, because short as she was, Kay Evans couldn't be overlooked.

"You're insufferable!" Louis yelled grabbing the other wrist when Kay realised she couldn't continue her attack with her right hand. "And stop doing that!"

"It serves you right! It's all your fault," she accused and Louis gasped.

His fault?

"Pardon? Why is it my fault? I did nothing. If it's someone's fault then it's yours!"

"Moi? What am I guilty of?!" she demanded still struggling to set free from Louis' grip.

"Well how the fuck should I know!" he shouted.

And that was the moment Louis went blank because he really couldn't remember the reason why they were fighting to start with. He knew it was something along the lines of jealousy but he couldn't recall exactly what triggered the discussion or who started it. And the worst part wasn't even that but the fact that it wasn't the first time it happened. Somehow as they fought over something, that something faded in the background.

"Uh I, I really don't remember," he confessed, deflated and ashamed.

Kay's eyes widened in surprise and then darkened as she was also trying to recall the exact reason of their argument but failed, as well. she pressed her lips in a tight line, struggling not to smile or chuckle at one of their common episodes.

"Do you remember?" Louis asked seeing her fighting the smile and also trying to keep his at bay. All anger and annoyance faded as humour and disbelief came into the picture.

Kay shook her head and couldn't contain her chuckles any further. With Louis still
holding her wrists she laughed out loud, her head lowering until her forehead was on her boyfriend's chest.

"You're an idiot," she accused in a light tone, far from the anger filling her words before.

Louis let go of her wrist to wrap his arms around her and bring her closer, chuckles bubbling in his throat as well due to the silliness of their situation. This happened way too often to them.

"So are you," he replied and she nodded because it was really foolish to forget why they were fighting with so much rage for.

Louis pulled back, enough to let Kay know that she had to look up. When she did, he kissed her forehead and smiled sweetly at her. They fought a lot and sometimes it looked like they were gonna kill one another, but somehow they never were angry at each other for too long and forgot the reason behind their annoyance before the argument was over. Between them everything was explosive, even their fights.

Kay laughed once again before standing on her tiptoes and kissing his lips. Just a peck, but it was all what Louis needed to hug her tighter and kiss her deeper. Which was the way all their fights always ended up. Sometimes he wondered if he unconsciously started arguments just to get to the make up part.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. The point was that they always got to that.

-:-:-

Sorry, I had forgotten I had this ready to update. I'll post the Tiam vignette soon!

Bel, xx