01

Before you began reading I just want to let you know that I love you, like a lot and thanks for being interested in my story and I hope you like it.

Now can you please highlight this text and leave a comment saying the time, date and state and you are in. I'm a weirdo and would like to know
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 I'm a weirdo and would like to know▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter One | Bundle Of Joy

Everyone in the class sat with an agape mouth as we watched the scene unfold on the screen.

There was a lot of screaming.

There was also a lot of blood, hand squeezing and nurses yelling "Come on! One last push!" when the ordeal was blatantly far from over. No matter how many times the monotonous voiceover called it "The miracle of birth", we just couldn't see it. What I could see was something that looked like uncooked roast beef pushing out something that was the size of a watermelon.

All in all, the birth video was not what the twenty or so something students in our Child Development class wanted to see early this Monday morning. Everyone in the class face was the same-disgusted and terrified, even the girl who had a baby sophomore year looked at the screen baffled like she just wasn't in this same predicament a while ago. And I think the guy sitting to the left of me is about to pass out any moment now.

If Mr Kelly was trying to put us all off childbirth forever, he was doing a amazing job.

"That's going to be you in a few years Corrie." I chuckled with my arms folded over my chest, sending a snarky look to Corrie who's desk was positioned beside mine.

She turned to me with her threaded brows furrowed. "I think the fuck not." Her glossed lips upturned in disgust at the video. "I'd become the biggest lesbian the world has ever seen before something like that ever happens to me."

"It's human nature, Corrie," I chimes from beside her. I looked at the video for a moment only to wince a few seconds later. "Oh my God, I think it just blinked." I gagged, removing my eyes from the video.