Chapter 2

Alex's POV
"Mon ami, why are you bringing your writing journals, laptop, and all of your writing necessities?" Lafayette asked me as I carefully placed my writing needs in my suitcase.
"Because Laf, I am going to write in Sagit.." I tell him. He immediately grabs my laptop in his hand.
"You are not taking these items to Sagit!" He yells. I roll my eyes. Lafayette acts like my mom most of the time.
" I am only going because you guys forced me, you can't force me to not write over there." I tell him; trying to grab my laptop back but Lafayette has a tight grip on it.
"Mon ami, we are going to explore new life and... how you s- CULTURE! Don't bring this stuff please, you won't even hang out with us if you bring them." He pleads.
Grrr I hate it when they convince me to not write. It's my passion.
"I won't bring my laptop but I'll at least bring a notebook.." I groaned.
He smiled and hid my laptop back under my mattress. I finish packing by putting some clothing outfits.
"Where are we even going to stay?" I ask
"God, you ask to many questions! Nous restons avec qui nous rencontrons.." he stated. I laugh
"With whoever we meet? You guys are crazy" I say grabbing my extra stash of money just in case. Hopefully there currency isn't different.

John's POV
I am almost done with my turtle sketch, Peggy is nearly asleep again in her desk.
"Pegs! You can't sleep." I shake her desk to wake her up.
"Huh, I'm not going to sleep! I'm just thinking about the paint ideas.." she scratches her head. I roll my eyes, I could tell when she lies.
"Jackie, I'm not into drawing.. I don't even like coloring! So why am I the one painting the drawing?" She asks
" Because I'm drawing the sketch and background, so far all you've done is sleep" I giggle.
"Ugh, can't you do it and say I did it? You love painting as much as you love drawing, if I do the painting I'll make it look like the mess your hands would look like after painting!" She groans.
"I'll paint it then, put your presenting."
She smiles and pulls out her favorite poetry book.
I draw the last finishing touches on the turtle when the bells rings
RINGGGGG
"Ah man, I wanted to keep drawing.." I make a sad face to Peggy.
"It's okay Jackie, we have POETRY!!" She yells. Poetry and reading is Peggy's favorite subject. It's all she loves to do besides sleeping and eating. I give her a grin and she pulls me to our next class. When Charles Lee bumps into us.
" Watch where your going shorty." He pushes me onto the floor.
SMACK
Peggy slapped him without hesitation.
"I told you to leave us alone Lee." She growls
I stood myself up and grabbed her hand.
"Peggy.. it's fine let's go."
"Yeah, listen to your mother!" Lee yells. Though that wasn't really offensive to me, but Peggy hates it when anybody mentions the word mom. I felt her blood boil. I try to shush her to calm down but she runs out of my grasp and tackles Lee.
"Don't EVER say that he is my mom, or call anybody my mom again." She shouts. With that Mr George III walks in. He shoots Lee a glare.
"Remember we had an arrangement Lee." He states. Peggy gets off of Lee and drags me out of the hallways.
"Peggy what was that about?" I asked noticing a tear run down her cheek.
" I'm.. sorry, I kinda overreacted."
"It's okay." I hug her. Peggy is like a younger sister to me. Even though she protects me more like an older sister.
"Don't cry, we still have poetry.." I try to lighten the mood. She immediately smiles and wipes her tear away. Then let's go!!

Alex's POV
After free period Lafayette, Maria and I went to Washington's class, we always have him twice a day.
He just wanted us to work on our papers. I got excited and immediately went to pull out my laptop when I realized.. Lafayette didn't pack it.
"Great.. I don't have my laptop.." I groaned looking up at the ceiling.
"Dang, the first time ever the Alexander Hamilton leaves his paper at home." Maria laughs and playfully hits my shoulder.
"Ah, I'm so sorry Alex. I forgot we have Washington again this afternoon.. but hey! It's our last period!" Lafayette exclaims.
Maria grins.
" I can't wait to go to Sagit, what if we meet the love of our lives?" She gushes grabbing her cheeks.
"Maria, you know we can't love anybody for any other country besides Scorp, we'll be hanged." I whispered
"Stop being such a party pooper!" She yells.
We all laugh and start actually writing. Well except for me.

John's POV
Me and Pegs sit together in poetry class which mind you is the most boring class in all of Zodiac. But I can't sleep I need to get my grades up. Instead I pull out my sketching pad and start to draw another turtle.
"What are you drawing?" A voice tells me.
I look up it's Hercules Mulligan. He's a friendly guy, we don't talk as much. But him and Pegs are close.
"Oh I'm sketching another turtle" I say focusing on my turtle.
"Another turtle? It seems like that's all you draw" he laughs.
"Well turtles are the best."
"Hey Herc! Do you wanna hang out with us after school?" Peggy asks.
Weird she never gets distracted in poetry.
"Yeah, sure! I'll meet you in front of the school." He grins.
"Great!" Peggy smiles.
Well hanging out with Hercules doesn't seem so bad, I mean who knows maybe him and I can be friends.

Authors Note-
Hi readers!
I kinda rushed this chapter but still🐰
Hopefully you guys like this so far🍭