Chapter 29

Mature content ahead

Alex

I didn't even bother to take off her dress. There's plenty of room for me to work with it on. I lift her dress up to her thighs as she sits down on my lap and starts kissing me.

I encourage her to grind herself on my crotch by placing my hands on her ass and moving her hips. I want to feel her desperate with need.

She throws her head back and leans her lower body forward in order to get better access to her core as I slide down her dress from her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts waiting for me to give them the proper attention.

I take one nipple into my mouth while I start playing with the other one with my hand. I lick it, circling my tongue around it and then I suck it hard, making it stiffen. She moans from the pleasure, tightening her hands in my hair and across my neck.

I move to the other nipple while I unzip my pants to free myself. Her lace panties rub across my erection causing me to groan with desire. She looks at me and gives me a deep kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue, letting me taste her. I run my hand down through the valley of her breasts, reaching for her thin panties and I rip them off with one move. I slip one finger inside her and I start pumping it in and out of her. She smiles against my lips and continues moving against my finger. I add another one and I hear her moan in my mouth, gasping for air.

Her hand slowly travels towards my wanting erection. She wraps her soft hand around it and starts to slowly pump it up and down. It's a torturous rhythm that makes me go insane.

'Don't play with me like that, little minx.' I tell her with a raspy voice and she throws her head back while I retreat my fingers and place my tip against her core.

Fuck, she's so wet for me. She basically dripping. She lowers herself on my shaft inch by inch, enjoying the feeling it brings to her.

'I need you to move, love. Don't torture me.'

'Shhhh... let me do this.' She places her finger on my lips while she start grinding up and down on my shaft, her breasts jumping with her motions.

My body burns with pleasure, with the feeling of her wrapped around me, her muscles tensing.

I grab her nipple in my mouth and I suck it hard, causing a loud moan to escape her lips and her walls to tighten around me even more.

'Do that again!' She begs me while she picks up the pace.

I suck on her other nipple even harder, making it turn red while my other hand slaps her ass forcefully forcing her to come all over my shaft, coating me, milking me.

'I'm not done with your pussy yet, you temptress!'

I help her stand and place her on her fours, entering her from behind. Hes flesh is still sore from her previous orgasm but I'm not feeling mercifull today.

I plunge into her deep, hitting her cervix and she cries out in pain and pleasure. I slap her ass, making it jiggle around me, causing shivers to run through my spine.

'I want you to come again!' I tell her while grabbing a fistfull of her hair and pulling her head back, arching her back.

'Yes, Alexander. Faster!' She moans between breaths.

I slap her ass again and plunge into her like a piston, hard and deep. Her walls start to strangle my shaft and I know she is close. I grab her by the neck while my other hand finds her clit, stroking it furiously.

'Come with me, Sirena!' I tell her while I feel myself exploding deep into her. She screams out my name while she comes apart for the second time, her walls clenching around me and her legs shaking uncontrollably.

'I think I owe you some orgasms, husband.' she tells me while grabbing a short dress from one of the bags I asked her mom to pack.

'You sure do, wife.' I clean myself and zip up my pants. 'But that will have to wait until we get to the hotel.' I give her a demanding kiss while cupping her pussy.

End of mature content

'You are very naughty today!' She tells me with a hoarse voice.

'Only for you, my love.' I tell her.

'I love it. I love you!'

'But I love you more!' I tease her.

She falls asleep on next to me, looking completely sated and spent. She looks so peaceful and why shouldn't she? The Swan lake was cancelled the last minute. I think Dorian had to pull some strings for that. We didn't want putting the baby at risk since her body was still weak from the injuries.

We just performed our exam routine, which we aced. We missed our graduation ceremony, which was today, because we got married. Our degrees were given to us yesterday by the dean himself. Our life is perfect now.

There's just one thing on my mind.
I wonder what how will she react when she hears we will be staying on our honeymoon for an entire month?

Sleep takes over me as well and I dream about a beautiful baby girl running towards me on a beach.