Chapter Two

"So a young lady drinking at ten in the morning. Something must have happened." Curiosity danced in his beautiful blue eyes and a smirk appeared on his handsome face. I don't know why but I always loved blue eyes.Damn I've been in this town for a few hours and I already have said the word beautiful more than one thousand times.

"Actually there's something wrong but I'm not drinking because of that. I just love alcohol."I winked at him. Oh my fucking god! Why do I feel so confident suddenly?! Urgh! This is frustrating! I waited for his respond. He seemed pleased for a reason with my answer. He's such a weirdo.

"Beautiful why don't you come with me." He gave me A-G-A-I-N one sexy smirk but he looked suspicious. I should be careful. I don't know if there are vampires or other supernatural creatures here.

"Nahh, I'm good here." I took a sip from my drink. His mood instantly changed. It was like a switch. Well I have a bad feeling. Maybe I should get going. What if he is a serial killer?! He buys drinks for young insuspicious girls drinks, gets them drunk and then BAM he kills them. Oh no,what have I gotten myself into!!

I stood up scared and ready to get my ass out of here. I went out of the building ready to run. Out of the blue he was in front of me. He grabbed me by the arms and pushed me to his chest causing the necklace that I was wearing to fall to the ground. He brought his lips to my neck. I tried to pull away but nothing happened, he wouldn't move an inch. Then he did something that suprised me. He drove in my neck his teeth. Vampire. I grabbed his hand and force energy into him which burned him. He pulled back shocked and looked into my eyes. I didn't waste time and ran as quickly as the wind. My fear was .. I can't even describe it.

I needed to treat the wound before Bonnie could see it. She didn't tell me that there were vampires here. Darn you Bon Bon. Urghh! The wound was deep and it hurt like a bitch.

"Olivia are you here?" Oh no Bonnie is home.

"Yeahh I'm in the bathroom!" I shouted so she would hear me.

I quickly put a bandage on as well a scarf.

"Hey Bonnie bobo, how are you?"She looked at me weirdly as she closed the front door.

"Oli, what has gotten into you?" I laughed at her.

"Nothing, what would have happened with me?"

"First of all why didn't you attend school."

"I'm dropping out." She looked angry. If I say I didn't see that coming I would be lying.

"Wait, wait , wait." Emm.. I don't know why but suddenly she looked too calm.

"YOU ARE DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL?!"

"Yes.."