XIV

It was one of the most quietest, softest moments, you've ever shared with Kylo. After removing the handcuffs and lazily tossing them off of the bed as he pulled you into a sweet kiss, still holding your underwear, the two of you fell back into the center of the mattress

He held you close to him, lips never parting, not even to breathe. It was so delicate and careful, his lips just barely pressing against yours as you softly moaned into them. It made your heart race, and with the way his digits were stroking your spine, you sighed in content.

Letting your panties fall from his grip as he reached for your hair, gently massaging his fingers against your scalp, you felt at ease. Lying against the silk sheets in a post orgasmic glow, beside the man that would soon be your husband, kissing one another as if there was no care in the world. It was just you two, the engagement ring, and the dark red sheets.

Gliding his hand up your back, over your shoulder and down your arm, he intertwined his fingers with your own before separating his lips from your own, kissing your wrist and forearm before moving up to the back of your hand. Your knuckles and fingertips, then the engagement ring. Leaning back and opening his eyes, Kylo eyed it with a wide smile. "Future Mrs. Ren-Solo." He teased as you opened your eyes, a tired smile on your lips as you looked over at him.

"Solo?" You quietly asked.

"It's my real last name... I think... It would be nice to include it." He breathed before letting go of your hand and pulling you close to him, hugging you as he kissed your neck. "My baby doll." Kylo smiled against your chin, his hair tickling you as you chuckled.

"I love you..." You yawned as Kylo rested his head against your breasts, listening to your heartbeat. "I can't wait to marry you."

"Mmm... Me too." He hummed, kissing one of your breasts before he brought the sheets over the two of you. "You have no work tomorrow and neither do I so we are sleeping in."

"Really?" You gasped in excitement as Kylo nodded.

"Mhm... I told my mom about the whole proposal... I actually was with her during lunch to buy the ring..."

"Mmm... So that's the truth, huh?" You asked as he nodded, you only grinning. "I'm glad."

"Now you can fully move in with me." Kylo smiled, leaving small kisses against your chest. "Even though you practically were." He snickered as you smiled. "You and me, baby... And maybe five kids—"

"Kylo..."

"Okay, three." He reasoned as you chuckled. "I love you, angel."

"I love you, sweetheart." You breathed, eyes closed as you were falling asleep. "Always and forever..."

That next morning had come, although not so quickly as the previous, Kylo was already grinning at the sight of you fast asleep before him. Fixing his position and reaching out to caress your cheek, he leaned forward and kissed the tip of your nose before leaning back, watching. It wasn't a creepy thing to do, not when he was going to marry you.

You looked like an angel—as always—yet, the sight always had his heart racing. So gentle and precious. Soft breathing and a smooth complexion. You must've been dreaming something nice because you had a small smile on your lips. "Precious doll..." Kylo whispered as he stroked your jaw, then neck before reaching for your hand.

The shine of the diamond ring that decorated your finger nearly blinded him, the shimmer and shine from the morning light reflected off of it and sent rainbows of color reflecting onto the ceiling. Sucking in a breath, Kylo's thumb rubbed against the back of your hand as he looked back at you. He couldn't wait to officially call you his, to introduce you as his beautiful and lovely wife. The idea excited Kylo.