IV

With a racing heart and a scream building up within your throat, a large hand pressed against your mouth as you were forced against a wall. Breathing in heavily through your nose, you looked up to see who it was.

Narrowing your eyebrows as you bit on his hand, Kylo hissed as you smacked his shoulder. "Don't— Don't do that! You gave me a heart attack!" You cried out, trying to catch your breath as Kylo stared blankly down at you. "Why... Why couldn't you just—"

Hunching forward and smacking his lips against your own, your heart picked up its pace once again as his hands held your hips and brought them to his. Roughly kissing you as you held your breath, you pushed him back. "Kylo..."

"Sorry." He huffed, head hanging as he looked at you through his lashes. "What did Hux want?" Kylo hissed as you sucked in a breath.

"He was just talking about work, nothing more." You shook your head. "Why are you so angry?"

"I'm not." He lied. In all honesty, he didn't know why he was feeling jealous all of a sudden. It wasn't like he was in love with you. And he never felt envy around his 'targets'... so why was it affecting him now?

"Kylo..." You tilted your head as he groaned. Reaching up and pressing your hand against his cheek before holding his chin up, you looked him in the eyes. "I'm not sleeping with Hux if that's what you're worried about."

"I'm not." He gritted his teeth. He wouldn't care if you would, right? Wasn't like the two of you had something set in stone. Wasn't like he was your boyfriend... Yet, a piece of him was glad you weren't sleeping with his new found enemy.

Searching his eyes within the poorly lit hallway, you ran your fingers through Kylo's hair as he shut his eyes, practically purring. "You shouldn't have anything to worry about. It isn't like we have anything definite quite yet." You said as his eyes instantly opened. "You know, we just started whatever this is... Are you that worried that I'd leave you for Hux?"

Glaring, Kylo took a step back and removed your hand from him. "No." At that, he turned on his heel and walked off, leaving you to take in a deep breath and frown. If you were reading things right, you would say that Kylo was jealous and hardheaded.

But, you let it be. Like you said, you two didn't have anything definite...

Storming over to the elevator with fists balled up, Kylo breathed deeply through his nose, only to snarl at the sight of Hux. The redhead was now standing before the elevators, waiting. In his mind, you were already back in your office.

"Trying to take what isn't yours, I see." Kylo spoke up as Hux sighed, looking over and rolling his eyes.

"And what exactly is yours, Ren?" Hux arched an eyebrow, crossing his arms. He didn't have time for any of Ren's foolish games.

"I'm sure you know who it is." Kylo lifted his head as he stopped before Hux as the ginger flared his nostrils.

"Y/N does not belong to you. Last time I checked, she was free to be with anyone she wants. And that is not you. Why else would she go to lunch with me?" Hux smiled as Kylo felt the heat raising to his face. Why was he bothering? Why was he trying so damn hard? He never did this to any of the other women!

"Out of pity." Kylo casually answered, lack of emotion on his face as Hux narrowed his eyes. "And, I suppose, out of the kindness of her heart. Y/N is a very kind woman." He nodded with a grin as Hux bit down.

"That doesn't change the fact that you don't own her." Hux said, running out of words to fight back with.

"I don't, but... between us, she is mine." Kylo smirked but Hux shook his head.