X

Kylo's fingers were pressing deep into your thighs as he lied on his back. Your hands were grabbing fistfuls of his bed cover, biting your bottom lip as you muffled a moan. With your hair hanging over your eyes and your back arched, your chest heaved.

The outside sound of the late night thunderstorm roared and vibrated the window, the harsh winds echoed and caused the trees to shake, but nothing compared to the storm building within your abdomen as you sat amongst the darkness of Kylo's room.

Caressing your thighs before grabbing your ass cheeks, Kylo hummed against you as his tongue poked inside of you, pulling out and licking up your cunt as you shivered. He was taking his time, edging you on and controlling your orgasm as his tongue wouldn't dare give your clit the friction it desired.

"Kylo... Please..." You begged, reaching up to hold his bed frame, trying so hard not to fuck his face.

Grinning against you, Kylo found your entrance and began fucking you with his tongue again, humming and moaning against you as the vibration made your heart flutter. Squeezing and massaging your ass cheeks as Kylo moved his tongue in and out of you, you panted.

Biting down as you tried steadying your breathing, your hips jerked as Kylo's lips kissed your clit, teasing you. "Kylo, no..." You whined, but he only smiled, bringing your clit in between his teeth and nibbling as you cried out in pleasure. "Ky— lo!" You screamed as he sucked harshly on your swollen nub, only to let go just as you were about to cum. "No, Kylo, please..." You breathed out, tears pricking your eyes as your insides burned.

Licking up your cunt again as you squirmed, he slid into your entrance once more as you let out a growl, moving your hips impatiently as his eyebrows raised. You were fucking his face, your cum spreading all over his lips and chin as his nose pressed against your clit. You couldn't take it anymore. You needed the satisfaction that he wasn't bothering to give you out of selfish reasons.

Gripping your hips and stopping you, laughing against your warmth at your desperation, Kylo licked away at your juices before your hands fell from the head board. Huffing and trying to catch your breath, you moved your self off of Kylo and looked at him. A goofy grin was on his lips as your cum stained it.

"Kylo." You spoke as he closed his eyes, crossing his arms behind his head and more than satisfied that your cum was coating him.

"That was so hot..." He breathed, opening his eyes and looking up at you. "You taste so fucking good, baby." Kylo smiled as he licked his top lip.

"Do I?" You tilted your head.

"Maybe you should try it." He winked, reaching a hand out from underneath his head and bringing you down to him, kissing you sloppily as you licked his bottom lip and tasted yourself on him.

Breathing against one another as the two of you nearly clashed teeth, tongues swirling as you moaned into the kiss, you kissed his bottom lip as he brought his hand to his chin and swiped the remaining of your cum away. Rolling off of him as he sucked his finger clean, Kylo then turned to face you. "Damn if my girlfriend isn't hot." He grinned, rolling most of his body onto you. Unlike you, where you were completely naked, Kylo still had his jeans on.

Feeling your cheeks heat up, you smiled. "Your girlfriend?"

Lifting himself up to look down at you, he nodded. "Well, of course?" He said, as if it were obvious. "Y/N, I told you I love you and that I wanted to be with you..." Kylo said, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"I know, I know... I just, I don't know..." Trailing your fingertips along the lines of his biceps, a smile grew on Kylo's lips as he watched the way you kept your focus elsewhere and not on him.