True Ice Queen and Pain

Ezarion's POV

I'm sitting on a bench across from Damion who's looking down. She caused this, all of this. A simple gesture ended it all. I'll start from the beginning...

Flashback Last Week

I was walking down the halls to Team RWBY's dorm. Recently I had met Neptune, can't say I like him.

My thoughts are interrupted by a "Oh YES!!" A girl moans.

I look towards the sound that's originating from Team RWBY's dorm.

"Mmm Neptune!" I recognize the voice.

Weiss...

I call Jackson and he arrives in five minutes hearing what's happening.

I tap his shoulder, our symbol to cloak, and he does.

I open the door and find my suspicions correct.

Weiss was going down on Neptune and noticed me, giving me a smirk. I fucking hate her.

"It's exactly what it looks like!" She yells as she came.

"Sorry bro, I was just better." He says smirking, his smirk fades immediately as he's lifted up and taken to the window.

Jackson uncloaks and Neptune looks at him

"Aren't you dating Ruby?"

"Yea and you're about to be dreaming."

"Wha.." he's interrupted by Jackson knocking him out.
———————————————————————
Later
We sat in our room, a knock was heard at our door. Jackson stands up and walks to the door, opening it as Team RWBY walks in, Ruby sitting next to Jackson.

"Ez? Is it true that you didn't protect Weiss?" Blake asked.

"Yea but as a gest.."

"He let him walk all over me! Insulting and punching... his team is exactly the same! They said it them selves, they're almost exactly alike in behavior!" Weiss yelled at us.

"Ajax.... I believe Weiss, so I'm sorry but it's over..." Yang says before walking out.

Ajax sheds a single tear.

"Dami? I'm the same..." Blake replies walking out

Damion almost breaks out into sobs. He keeps calm.

We look at Ruby and she hugs Jackson tightly

"I know you would protect us. Ezarion would you finish your side of the story? And Jackson I'm staying by your side. We need to keep it on the down-low" Ruby explains calmly before leaning her head on Jackson's shoulder.

"Weiss bumped into a few girls and they pushed back. I'm respectful so I'm not gonna hit a girl. She huffed and left. I started seeing her less and less" I say tearing up and calming down.

Present day

I get off of the bench as our name is called. I walk to the stage with the others looking at our instruments.

Jackson holds his guitar. Ajax holds a bass guitar. Damion on a electric keyboard. Me with my drums.

Jackson began to play.

Wolf in sheeps clothing

"Ha Ha, this is about you" I smirk.

"Beware, Beware, be skeptical! Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold!" Jackson sings

"Deceit so natural, But a wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning" Ajax sings out

Damion begins "Bah bah black sheep have you any soul? No sir, by the way what the hell are morals?" He looks at Blake

"Jack be nimble Jack be Quick!" We sing except for Jack

"Jill's a little whore, and her alibis are turning tricks!" Jack sings.

"So could you... Tell me! How you're sleeping easy? How your only thinking about yourself! Show me! How you justify, telling all your lies like second nature? Listen, mark my words one day! You will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt!" We all sing out.

"Aware, Aware, you stalk your prey, With criminal mentality." Damion sings out

"You sink your teeth into the people you depend on" Ajax sings looking at Yang.

"Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem." Jackson sings

"Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum you better run in hide! I smell the blood of a petty little coward!" I sing looking at Weiss and Neptune.

They all look back to us then down. Neptune smirks. Ruby looks to Jackson and smiles. Neptune reaches to Ruby and grabs her breast.

Jackson snaps and runs off to him.

"Jack be lethal, Jack be Slick, Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch." We sing as Jackson and Neptune trade blows and Neptune extends his Spear. Jackson smiles and lights his sword and knocks Neptune out again, he walks to Ruby and takes her hand pulling her with us to the stage.

"So could you... tell me! How your sleeping easy? How your telling lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words, one day. You will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt."

"Maybe you'll change.
Abandon all your wicked ways.
Make amends and start anew again!
Maybe you'll see.
All the wrongs you did to me.
And start all over, start all over again!" Ruby sings out. Jackson looks into the crowd seeing a certain scout. He cuts Ruby off by kissing her.

"Oh who am I kidding?
You've always been a huge piece of shit.
If I could kill you, I would.
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states.
Having said that.
Burn in hell!" I sing out.

"So tell me, how your sleeping easy. How your only thinking of yourself. Show me how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words, one day. You will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt." We sing again.

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt,
Karma's gonna come collect your debt!" We finish.

Palmer walks to us and shoves Ruby back away from Jackson.

"He's coming home. Not staying with you." She says pulling her gun out. She aims at Ruby's head.

Everything seems to slow down, Jack runs and jumps to protect Ruby. The bullets ring out striking Jack across the back two bouncing back and killing Palmer

"Is.... Ruby ok?" Jackson asks shakily.

"Ruby's fine. I'm more worried about you" I say pressuring his wounds.

"Tell Ruby I love her..." he says then passes out.

The nurses run in and take him to the infirmary. Ruby was allowed visit.

Ruby ran with them, crying her eyes out.

Weiss walks back to me.

"Ezarion? I'm sorry for what happened to Jackson... and I thank him for saving Ruby..." she says and jumps and kisses my cheek as she sulks away.

"Ajax I heard what actually happened. I'm sorry... can you forgive me?" Yang asks Ajax.

He smirks and nods, Yang jumps and kisses his face all over.

"Dami.." Blake was interrupted by Damion kissing her.

Damn it sucks to be me.