Mirror

• Dedicated to my family :D

(A/N) hello my readers please let me know if you see this story on a diffrent website or something like that because this is the only site that i have this story on. Please and Thank you,I greatly appreaciate it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got off the terminal at the airport in Athens and got our luggage I saw a girl & a guy maybe a few years older than me standing there holding a sign with my last name, Alexander, written on it so we walked over to them.

"Are you here waiting for a Jewl Alexander and two other people?"

"Yes, are you her?"

"Yes, I'm Jewl and this is Hunter and Aza Blake."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Artemis and this is my brother Eros, and we are only two of your many cousins from this side of the family," Artemis said while smiling.

"How many do I have exactly and how many will I be meeting?"

"Oh we have about 20 cousins including the two of us and the three that will be born soon, you will be meeting everyone," Eros said rather quickly like he was nervous or something.

"Well shall we get going to Grandmums house, instead of standing here in everyoneâs way?" I asked

"Later I will show you guys around but first let me show you your rooms real quick and then you guys can meet everyone else, if you guys arenât too tired."Artemis said before we got to the house.

"Oh and I hope you guys are hungry because Grandmum Sofia made a lot of traditional food for tonight, thatâs probably all she will cook while you guys are here though." Eros said.

My Grandmums house is bee-u-tie-full! Itâs kind of looks like the house/villa from that one movie Mama Mia, but way bigger & cooler; also she owns a lot of land and her house is out in the country side.

When we went inside Artemis lead the three of us into the kitchen where Grandmum Sofia was at, saying "Grandmum Sofia, Jewl and her two friends are here."

Grandmum turned around and I gasped in surprise because she looks just like me except that she has bright gray-blue eyes, long ebony black, curly hair, and no freckles and is slightly shorter than me.

When she saw me she smiled really big and walked over to me giving me a big hug. She started to cry and said "It's so wonderful to meet my fourth oldest grandchild and I'm so happy to be able to meet you before I pass away. Not that that will be happening anytime soon."

"I apologize about my crying all of a sudden and Artemis, dear can you go show your cousin and her friends to their rooms and bring them to the back yard when youâre done showing them around the house, because the food is almost done."

"Yes, Grandmum, I will."

~~~~~~~ (after the tour of the house) ~~~~~~

When we get to the back yard, I see a big table set up with a bunch of people either seated or standing around talking. When Grandmum sees us, she calls for everyone to sit down. There are three empty seats on her right and two on her left. Hunter, Aza and I take the three on her right while Eros and Artemis take the other two.

"Everyone this is Ricardoâs daughter Jewl and her two friends Hunter and Aza Blake."

"Jewl, I'm going to introduce your aunts and uncles first then your cousins. Your aunts are: Skylar, Ella, Alcina, Iola, Theia, Kyra, and Cathering. Your uncles: Sam, Leon, Philip, Carson, Karsten, Darius, Gino. Artemis, Eros, Sebastian, Olympia, Theodore, Zander, Cassiopeia, Arsenio, Damien, Callista, Evangelina or Eva, Zeno, Alexandra, Cosmo, Jason, Adonis & Alesia (twins), Milos, and the three that will be born soon are Zoe, Julius and Khristos; this is your big, fat Greek family. Now let's eat."

~~~~~~ (after dinner) ~~~~~~

I go inside to help Grandmum wash the dishes, while hunter and Aza stay outside with Artemis and everyone else.

"Grandmum may help you with the dishes?"

"Yes you may my dear."

"When we got here why did you say your fourth oldest grandchild?"

"Well because it goes Artemis, Eros, Justin, and then you, for the oldest grandkids."

"Oh,I wish Justin would have been able to come here and meet everyone, he would have loved it."

"Oh sweetie I wish he would of too. I know it was not that long ago but do you know who had shot him?"

"Yes it was my father."

"Riccardo? It couldnât have been him, because ever since he was little he has always wanted kids of his own and always helped me with his younger brothers and sisters. I know this will sound bad coming from his own mother but his younger twin brother, Spiro, I can see doing something like this to Riccardo, he was always jealous of him and felt betrayed by your father because he fell in love with your mother but she loved your father & your father her. Spiro felt that Riccardo had stolen Aislinn from him and swore he would get back at him in any way possible."

"What does Spiro look like?"

"He looks just like me but instead of grey-blue eyes he has grey-green eyes, your father got my bright grey-blue eyes."

"Oh my gosh I saw him at Justin's funeral. But he told me his name was Maximellium."

  "How did he find you, I wonder."

"I don't have a clue Grandmum."

After the dishes were done we go back outside with everyone else, Adonis & Alesia came running up to me and each wrap themselves around my legs, laughing the whole time. I pretend that they are too heavy for me to walk making them burst into more giggles.

Alesia looks up at me, "Jewl what color are your eyes, because one looks like grandmas but the other one I can't tell what it looks like since you have it hidden under your cap."

 "I have two different colored eyes, one is just like grandmas but a little darker like a sapphire and my other eye is a bright emerald green like the grass in Ireland."

"Why do you hide your other eye under that cap though?"

"Because back home when I was younger the other kids would make fun of me and the adults would just stare at me. It made me feel bad so I started to hide it."

"May I see both of your eyes?"

"Yes you may as long as you promise not to go and make fun of me."

"I would never do that to you Jewl, you are family and I donât think I can be mean to anyone but Adonis."

I take my cap off and brush my hair behind my ears so she can see both of my eyes.

Alesia gasps, "Jewl I think I know why your name is Jewl."

"Why is that Alesia?"

"Because both of your eyes are bright like a gem stone shining in the light."

"Aw, that is so sweet Alesia."

~~~~~~ (next morning) ~~~~~~~

I woke to the sun shining through the French doors that lead to the balcony that connects my room with Azaâs and Erosâs room. I did my normal morning routine, pick out some clothes, go get in the shower and brush my teeth. After that I made my way down the hall bumping into what felt like a brick wall, I looked up, turns out it was just Eros.

"Sorry I wasnât looking where I was going."

"It's ok. It happens to the best of us."

 "What do you think we are having for breakfast?"

"Probably pancakes but not ones you are used to."

"How are they different?"

"You will just have to wait and see, but I think you will like them."

I just give Eros a look and he grins back. Ugh boys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope y'all enjoy this chptr. :)